Sir Jeffrey Kennett

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay,

To the masses it would appear that Jeffrey is sewing the seed to Hawf fans that a permanent move to Tassie is imminent..

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/neil-mitchell-blog/kennett-move-hawks-to-tasmania/20140410-36eiq.html

Quite the development - it is clear that Jeff supports the inevitable relocation - Victoria is a tough market for a boutique franchise like the Hawfs.

Either that or he is trolling :D

As is currently in vogue, I would like to nominated Jeffrey for a knighthood - awarded for services rendered to the Bay :thumbsu:

No thanks. I don't want my Tasmanian team inheriting all those 13 embarrassing wooden spoons :oops:

Can't believe it took you flogs all day to start this thread.

Biggest question is would Tank Girl jump on board if the hawks relocated permanently to his/hers beloved tassie

Because there is a bigger market in Tassie ???

Locals only go to the games because they got the day off from this joint

Inghams-Enterprises-Edinburgh-Parks.jpg

Snap!

13 wooden spoons? I thought it was 11
It will be 13 in 2015 ;)

I don't know if I would jump on board. They would have to renounce Leigh Matthews' life time membership and admit that he was a drug cheating thug before I could fully support them. They do have Grant Birchall though :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vale Hawthorn.
What the hell Chappy, you're hoping our death occurs before next week.
this is a nothing story. Hawks are looking for a potential new training facility. Kennett opens his fat trap. Was great for the club, but I just wish he'd shut the **** up now.
And I dont need to see him every week on TV at the game either,.

this is a nothing story. Hawks are looking for a potential new training facility. Kennett opens his fat trap. Was great for the club, but I just wish he'd shut the **** up now.

He is making it easy for flogs old Jeffrey - some blokes can't let go of the public eye

I said Vale Hawthorn not Vale Hawks Les.

Cant wait to take on the Tassie Hawks next week. ;)

Bay,

To the masses it would appear that Jeffrey is sewing the seed to Hawf fans that a permanent move to Tassie is imminent..

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/neil-mitchell-blog/kennett-move-hawks-to-tasmania/20140410-36eiq.html

Quite the development - it is clear that Jeff supports the inevitable relocation - Victoria is a tough market for a boutique franchise like the Hawfs.

Either that or he is trolling :D

As is currently in vogue, I would like to nominated Jeffrey for a knighthood - awarded for services rendered to the Bay :thumbsu:

The only thing of worth noting in this post is your avatar. Nice. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back