Backfire IN: Sir P. Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

OUT -This Thread

images

OUT -This Thread

images
Divvy this s**t mods, first it's grohan now it's dangerflop, is this floggo going to announce every pensioner scat that gets selected every week ffs!:mad:
"Nooooooooooooo you can't just post about football players on this football forum, b-b-b-because I said so!"
Go back to your blog posts and political wank, spankers, we're talking footy here, and nothing's more footy than Sir Joel's protégé, the EIGHT time, yes, EIGHT time All-Australian, OUR Captain Patrick.

Do us all a favour and unfollow this thread and let the rest of us football lovers revel in the comeback of one of the modern day greats. Better yet, forget that, I hereby revoke your rights to post in this here fred. Now * off.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fc8fde2a4-105e-4562-91f8-22182968ddea

Last edited:
Go back to your blog posts and political wank, spankers, we're talking footy here, and nothing's more footy than Sir Joel's protégé, the EIGHT time, yes, EIGHT time superstar, OUR Captain Patrick.

Do us all a favour and unfollow this thread and let the rest of us football lovers revel in the comeback of one of the modern day greats. Better year, forget that, I hereby revoke your rights to post in this here fred. Now * off.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fc8fde2a4-105e-4562-91f8-22182968ddea
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Kenan Thompson Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live
Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Paddy is the saviour? I dug this up from the way-back machine

Port in form, at home and it's not a final. Big ask for the helicopter merchant.

Very fond of Clangers, I think he tries difficult passes with a high risk/reward rate hence the high numbers of clangers. I think that explains Bont on that all time list too, hes a beaut kick but even he mucks up.

Heaters there because of his brain farts, the old ADD made him chose some low percentage options.

Interestingly another neurodivergent bloke De Goey isn't there. Something about the heat of battle brings his focus right in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back