Media Slip, Radar, _/|_|&&Z

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the commotion, and happenings, not sure if SFA has noticed the unnoticeable and let it ride or if the unnoticed has slipped a free one to the Hawks for a get out of Jail free card?

If it please the SFA court, made to hand over Captains shiny badge > moved to Hawks quicker than a Gumby melting on a hot tin roof.
Won't secsee txt teh Eff no more.

I understood this completely, I'm concerned

What the * is this?

You'll be well and truly passed out before the Mobbs count has even began.

Let me look after your wallet and car keys.

What the living hell?! fumbler has lost it. When did Easty let this fella out?

There is no image on google images that could be used to show how much wtf?! I am thinking right about now.

You and thinking just don't work well together.

Ef eye hav 2 spel et owt 4 u then u r knot werf teh ffert

Gee, to think this is running the Gold City Royals...

As I was going to post before but I didn't ...

Why could he not have waited until the decision of the expansion teams had been handed down before posting something this inept?!

What? This thread has nothing to do with expansion, you are inept in your shambolic posting abilty noob.

So are you going to turn this into another Wazzas V Royals postathon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I was going to post before but I didn't ...

Why could he not have waited until the decision of the expansion teams had been handed down before posting something this inept?!

I think he's deflecting from my disruption of the public order in Perth.

I walked around the city a 6.01 PM. Caused a massive uproar over here, was in the West Australian and everything.

I think he's deflecting from my disruption of the public order in Perth.

I walked around the city a 6.01 PM. Caused a massive uproar over here, was in the West Australian and everything.

Well i'm glad you sort of understood him. Sometimes just sometimes too much red cordial is not a good thing ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back