SNL 2017 R5 - vs SC Lightning (@ Bris Entertainment Centre) - 'pies lose last second thriller 50-51

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunshine Coast Lightning (Melbourne Storm's netball side) vs Collingwood Netball (double header with Qld Firebirds vs Melb Vixens)

Venue: Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Date: Saturday 18 March
Gates open:
Game time: 8.45pm (Melb), 7.45pm (Bris)
TV: 9 Gem, Netball live app, Telstra tv

ANL match (reserves)
vs Territory Storm (18 March 2.30pm & 19 March 9.00am - both @ Logan Metro Sports Centre)

Go girls!!! Let's do this.

PS. I am feeling that Pies arrogance right now that feels we should NEVER wear an away strip. Don't like it.

PPS The above means I've just learnt something not so nice about myself :-(

Interesting away(?) uniform.
Looks silver in the below pic, but powder blue on tv. An inverse would also have worked, but it's certainly better than our game against Queensland.

I think this season has been everything TPTB would have been hoping for when they put the league together. It is really even and there have been some brilliant matches, though they haven't fallen our way as much as we would have liked. There was a lot of hype about us because we're Collingwood and we got a number of Diamond players in our side. But I think there was an underestimation of the internationals in other sides and the "next tier" players before the comp got underway.

But with 9 rounds to go it does still feel wide open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back