Opinion So any good one liners back for Monday morning?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hell, I've told all my Gym mates that we will beat WC by 28 points then beat Collingwood next week by 36 points.
The crazy thing is I actually meant it.

Ah well I guess we have to man up and cop it.
I don't have any come backs for them. Were were utter shyte.

I always say the umpires gave away too many frees in front of goals, its so pathetic a response that no-one bothers after that, plus there's a majority of Port and Crows supporters anyway.

Ummm take a look at pavillion's excuses in the geelong vs freo gameday thread

"We're rebuilding - fantastic effort to even make the finals"

"We weren't playing in the first half, when we chose to play we started to dominate, we dictate the game"

Or try these:

"Ahahaha you thought I said 'go Roos', no I said 'go Boos' like go the Eagles, I go for West Coast"

Workmate 1&2: Haha gasometer North lost
Gasometer: *pulls out gun and pumps a round into workmate 1* yeah and you're losing ******* blood, so did you want to keep mouthing?
Workmate 2: *Shits himself*

It's serious business out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Ahahaha you thought I said 'go Roos', no I said 'go Boos' like go the Eagles, I go for West Coast".
Not bad, and very, very apt. Words fail me when it comes to expressing the sheer shitfulness of the WA crowds (it's both teams btw, not just the Weagles).

These are the days that make the good times so special. The wheel will turn, sooner rather than later, and I'll have earned every ounce of pleasure I can take from it.

Only complete tosspots gloat. Everyone who knows anything about footy knows everyone has their day.

If they are Eagles supporters, just have to suck it up - far too good, and the way you played Pies and Hawks, wowee, can you guys go all the way? And hopefully they'll wander down that path and get all magnanimous about how young North was and what a bright future they've got.

Next time you get a really bad flu, go to work and breathe on as many of those who mocked you. We stop at nothing.

Hell, I've told all my Gym mates that we will beat WC by 28 points then beat Collingwood next week by 36 points.
The crazy thing is I actually meant it.

Ah well I guess we have to man up and cop it.
I don't have any come backs for them. Were were utter shyte.
Mate as long as you can bench, Squat and dead more than them you don't need a comeback.....

Most of my mates teams aren't even playing finals, one guy I work with goes for the eagles and can be a bit of a toss, but i'll ask him how good his spoon was 2 yrs ago.

Luckily not many Vic teams made finals this year.

Wouldn't think Geelong and Collingwood would feel like having a go at you.. Laugh at anyone else who follows a team that didn't make the finals

AVOID HAWTHORN SUPPORTERS:eek:

If it's an Essendon, Carlton, St Kilda or Richmond supporter - if NM are bad, how bad was your team to be beaten by them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back