So Moelong, I hear you have a Holy Trinity? Place your bets here (if you dare)...

Is Geelong Moe by the sea?

• Yes - they are meth head losers

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • no - they are cultured, articulate people.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Moelong, I hear you got a Holy Trinity that's gonna win a flag? Bitch, please, put the ice pipes down and face reality. We are gonna roll you faster than Dusty can stab a chopstick into a female reporter and Meatball Prestia can inhale a 1kg lasagne on Friday night.
In fact, to save the Bay a heap of pointless threads, Tigers and Moelong supporters, place all your bets in here. This will be the official shitfight, recording of bets thread. Don't be a welcher like LongDaveyJetta was when I placed that bitch off the site.
Have at it. Geelong, Moe by the sea.

Moe isn't as bad as its reputation suggests.
Morwell by the sea is a more apt description.

Downtown Morwell is like downtown Nigeria after it's been carpet bombed. I was at least trying to be polite about GeeMoe.

It’s highly unlikely any Geelong posters will have the stones to bet on this game, deep down they know they’re about to get rolled. :$

I dunno mate, there’s a few slightly more deluded flat earthers than the rest who are still in denial about the new world order.

A4308E5F-5FC8-4AD9-A14C-5835CABC3556.jpeg

i bet that you all have bad stories that involve nair and anus holes
I recall a story db swannie shared about his making wanking off to Chariots of Fire.
Has anyone seen him lately?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Moelong, I hear you got a Holy Trinity that's gonna win a flag? Bitch, please, put the ice pipes down and face reality. We are gonna roll you faster than Dusty can stab a chopstick into a female reporter and Meatball Prestia can inhale a 1kg lasagne on Friday night.
In fact, to save the Bay a heap of pointless threads, Tigers and Moelong supporters, place all your bets in here. This will be the official shitfight, recording of bets thread. Don't be a welcher like LongDaveyJetta was when I placed that bitch off the site.
Have at it. Geelong, Moe by the sea.

People who start bets on the Bay are flogs. No bets required on that...

Why would we wanna bet on a meaningless home and away game? Lol Premiershipmond. Anyway we are keeping a few tricks up our sleeve for when we meet in the prelim.

LOL,, playing with yourself more like it.
upload_2018-7-30_16-2-9.png

Bets? What are we betting? A night with Crobro s mum? Loser has to do her winner gets to avoid her?

Maybe his cousin’s best friend? You wouldn’t do the cousin, not after rancid utensil has been all over it

Back