Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is the flag:
255px-Flag_of_New_York_City.svg.png

I see no issue with the Coat of Arms being replaced. It's a round monogram, and could be a cool design for an actual fan flag.

Quite a nice idea, Marathon are re-issuing old Ecuador kits with the newer shirt material and current fit. I wouldn't mind seeing what the outcome would be if a few other companies tried this.

Reissued: Ecuador “Leyendas Por Siempre” (Legends Forever) 1994 to 2006 Home Kits
View attachment 322550
There are a few compnies that do this. If you go to most clubs sites they have these type of re issues. Then you have the likes of Toffs who exist for this.

Many advetise on this site
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/

That Adelaide kit was always going to suck. Gold is very hard to pull off. In most cases it's the equivalent of owning a jet ski, your kid's having brand new cars at 18, and a huge home... but living in Greenvale or an estate half way to Werribee. Bit like doing coke but at Billboard. Not classy, just wannabe... trashy.

That Adelaide kit was always going to suck. Gold is very hard to pull off. In most cases it's the equivalent of owning a jet ski, your kid's having brand new cars at 18, and a huge home... but living in Greenvale or an estate half way to Werribee. Bit like doing coke but at Billboard. Not classy, just wannabe... trashy.
United's colours are red, gold and navy so I can't begrudge them for their choice of colours. Gold on the Chelsea kit a few years back I agree was trashy.

Adelaide's issue with that kit was not the colours or the collar which look great, even the sponsor can be overlooked since they did all they could to incorporate it into the kit. The problem is the positioning of logos which is all over the shop, and the number of the front would look better under the sponsor, not just for symmetry but also retail wise for kits that will most likely never have numbers on them without having a gaping big space on the chest.

Rumoured Arsenal shirt for next season

C5V6YBpWIAAlg3c.jpg:large

C5V6YBtWIAI-A_z.jpg

A couple more shots with other gear. - big thanks to my boys claude, fella fella net spend, club merch, bruv and robbie for the leak.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-23-at-08.42.02.png

Screen-Shot-2017-02-23-at-08.42.02.png

class.

Hopefully it's out by June/July, still want to snare a strip from the Emirates. The last time I went they weren't selling the 15/16 one yet despite them being on pre-order, had to settle for one of those woollen long sleeve 70s ones...

I did read it was going to be redcurrant like the Highbury farewell strip, wouldn't mind the red being sliiightly darker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully it's out by June/July, still want to snare a strip from the Emirates. The last time I went they weren't selling the 15/16 one yet despite them being on pre-order, had to settle for one of those woollen long sleeve 70s ones...

I did read it was going to be redcurrant like the Highbury farewell strip, wouldn't mind the red being sliiightly darker.

Last I heard was a May release, though will be more likely June.

The colour will be a darker red but not the red current of the farewell to Highbury kit.

$_20[1].JPG

Wasn't really sure where this one belongs (here or the KDU discussion thread) but found this advertised on Gumtree.

Personally love that logo in the middle - obviously very 90's, but IMO a cool concept for the time.

That should go in the Jumpers That Never Were thread. That's a cool little find. I still think the Glory should ditch the idea of having a shield logo; own idea of a horizontal word mark. I'm sure you could mock up a cool one that plays off the first and second incarnations.

View attachment 339753

Wasn't really sure where this one belongs (here or the KDU discussion thread) but found this advertised on Gumtree.

Personally love that logo in the middle - obviously very 90's, but IMO a cool concept for the time.
Perth Boomers haha

View attachment 339753

Thank god they didn't go with Superoos

Anyone remember the Perth Kangaroos?

I remember reading about them when I saw younger as I grew up on soccer and as a Glory fan.

In fact my Heritage jersey for FLO last season was in tribute to the short lived team - although really most of them ended up as the inaugural Perth Glory squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back