Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide's FFA cup kits:
ffacup-kitlaunch-sociaimages2.jpg

I KNEW I'D SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!

2zimr2g.png

I KNEW I'D SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!

2zimr2g.png
Holy * that is shocking from adelaide. I may be delusional but I refuse to believe that whoever designed this didn't know about Greater Gattsby's kit. 4 dark red hoops, white collar, navy shorts with red striping on the side, a white number and red socks.

Someone please tweet this at them

Last edited:
Holy **** that is shocking from adelaide. I may be delusional but I refuse to believe that whoever designed this didn't know about Greater Gattsby's kit. 4 dark red hoops, white collar, navy shorts with red striping on the side, a white number and red socks.

Seriously? You really think they read a portfolio of A-League / AFL crossovers and then steal those designs? Two-tone hoops is not exactly that farfetched. By jumping at shadows here, it makes the real instances of plagiarism fade away a little bit

Holy **** that is shocking from adelaide. I may be delusional but I refuse to believe that whoever designed this didn't know about Greater Gattsby's kit. 4 dark red hoops, white collar, navy shorts with red striping on the side, a white number and red socks.

lol cmon

It's too generic a design to worry about it being a copy really. You could probably find hundreds of football shirts with tonal hoops on them in a similar pattern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish I hadn't said anything....

You'd actually have to spend time listening to fans, looking at innovative ideas, and having a passion for sports design to come here and rip off a design.

So you know... absolutely no chance any A-League clubs or designers stole it.

They better not ditch the candy stripes.

And what’s the reason for the pyramid on the post. I’m too scared to think of how they could put that on to a shirt.
There's been some marketing around their shoesown having a pyramid print or something on them.... I put nothing past Nike at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back