Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macarthur FC

mfc_shirt_white2048x2048-01_720x.png

mfc_shirt_grey2048x2048-01_720x.png

Macarthur FC are thrilled to unveil our inaugural home and away jersey for the 2020/21 season.
The clubs playing jersey was designed in Italy with consolation from club apparel partner Macron.

The predominantly white home jersey features touches of black and ochre around the collar and sleeves.

An embossed bull head features on the front lower third of the jersey. This bulls head symbolises the rich history of the region, when a herd of cattle escaped Sydney cove and found a home in the green pastures of the area.

Australian outdoor living will be on the adelaide unite away kit. The kit will be released tomorrow.

Australian outdoor living will be on the adelaide unite away kit. The kit will be released tomorrow.
Was waiting to see what the away kit was going to look like before deciding which one to buy. Guess I will go with the home unless we see a seriously good design, because the sponsor is going to be ugly as.

Was waiting to see what the away kit was going to look like before deciding which one to buy. Guess I will go with the home unless we see a seriously good design, because the sponsor is going to be ugly as.
finally utilising yellow for an away shirt 😍

Is there a better city in the world for kits than Johannesburg? Kaiser Chiefs always kill it and then you have Orlando Pirates:
orlando-pirates-20-21-home-away-kits-4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The home was to be expected (Montevideo's but with white trims) but I'm surprised at the away and 3rd. They aren't using stock templates like last season (for reference Melb City & Montevideo shared the same home and away kit and shared Gironas red and white kit) Nice to have something unique + still have the red and white. Curious to see the black one in full, I'm getting Man City 2011 away kit vibes

City Away

I like it, different, for me the assorted chunks of red look like a glitched cross from the flag of Melbourne
Given the away is black and red, we could see the white & red pinstripe worn away v Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back