Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

a-league-kit-overview.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serie A just trying to absolutely ruin the game through the kit rules. First no green kits because of digital advertising (apparently they cant change the colours used as the "green screen" effect to place the ads on despite other leagues and codes being able to. Now these stupid rules when they have clubs that naturally break them through their historical kit designs (e.g. Juventus being both light and dark in one kit).

logo_linkedin.jpg

kits_linkedin.jpg

Did a mockup Perth Glory rebrand - check it out: Behance

(Also, I know I'm a mod so I should know this, but do we have a thread for mockup soccer kit design...?)

I wouldn't mind seeing an orange middle strip with a "Y" type design slightly wider at the top and thinning down to the bottom. White trim on purple on the home, purple trim and white on the away.

On yours I like it but I think the sponsor would look better in orange on the home.

View attachment 1588707

View attachment 1588706

Did a mockup Perth Glory rebrand - check it out: Behance

(Also, I know I'm a mod so I should know this, but do we have a thread for mockup soccer kit design...?)

Ideal Kits (Association Football)

Last edited:
Beautiful stuff, though I must ask, do you have a version of the home kit where the middle stripe is orange with white borders?

Just noticed how clever that Evolution Capital logo is

Primarily orange stripe didn’t work - trust me, was my first thought too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back