Entertainment & Music Song contest part 4, host: Ulahoopski, theme: virgin redux, noms due by Thurs 10:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're sticking with the train theme then? We haven't done this before?

Now for the moment we've been waiting for actual podium

3rd place DroopStDanny Great Escape Main Theme 25 votes

2nd place and moral winner Jazny Imperial March 30 votes

which makes the poster with the most popular film score in The Bigfoot General Discussion song contest

GreyCrow Picnic at Hanging Rock 39 votes and 2 billies

Congratulations Crowy!!
2nd!!!! So much better than being first :thumbsu:

Good winner nut where were all you campaigners in the Instrumental round when I nommed The Lonely Shepherd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good winner nut where were all you campaigners in the Instrumental round when I nommed The Lonely Shepherd.
I wasn't playing…

"Instrumentals' would be good for a redux round. Plenty of great stuff to choose from.
Fewer than 1/3rd of the current participants were playing back in Round 23.

I'm back :)
Assuming my nomination isn't a Billy Contender but after MJ's Heal the World Billy farce , I don't even know anymore
See the thing is people often just billy something because it's a particular artist or some bullshit like that. There aren't too many open minded people in this contest. I am. I remember when my chemical romance were nommed and the song actually wasn't that bad.

Though in the above case it may have got the billy because of the genre not being a far stretch.

I'm on a bit of a billy streak lately. Haven't got less than three for three rounds now. Considering I only got eight in my first ten rounds or something. How far they fall... :(

Train theme is a bit mundane after the last round but it is GreyCrow's first win so can forgive him that. Love a left field theme though - anything a bit different - jazz? Bluegrass? Gypsy? Opera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back