Entertainment & Music Song contest part 4, host: Ulahoopski, theme: virgin redux, noms due by Thurs 10:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Tom Waits - Going Out West
4. Lorde - Royals
3. Scandal ft. Patty Smyth - The Warrior (guilty pleasure. Kinda lame, but a fun singalong)
2. Royal Blood - Loose Change
1. Of Monsters And Men - Mountain Sound

BM: Imagine Dragons - Demons

There you go, Loonerty. My last minute votes pushed you over the line. And I guessed it was your nom.

Sorry Chappyuk, but I reckon The Stone Roses are the most overrated band of all time. I just don't understand why they're so revered for that debut album of theirs. I don't think it's bad by any stretch. I just don't hear anything special. If they were an 80's Aussie band (and didn't have the UK rock critics blowing smoke up their arses) then nobody would give a s**t about them. Fools' Gold has a super cool bassline, but the song just doesn't go anywhere.

5 - West Coast, Lana Del Rey
4 - Royals
3 - Islands, The xx
2 - Fools Gold
1 - Mountain Sound
BM - Sweetest Thing
Couldn't thank you enough for your votes because there was a stage where I needed them. Had I won the Billy, then I would be roo2melting.

Surprising winner, I thought Fools Gold would have been a certainty to win it, I would've given it 5 if that Gold song wasn't there which is an all time classic.

5. Gold
4. Fools Gold
3. Mountain Sound
2. West Coast (Coconut Records)
1. Hungry Like The Wolf

Billy - The Sweetest Thing

How was the umpiring?

I didn't take much notice of it considering I didn't even get on the bloody field.

4. Lorde - Royals
3. Scandal ft. Patty Smyth - The Warrior

There you go, Loonerty. My last minute votes pushed you over the line.

Sorry Chappyuk, but I reckon The Stone Roses are the most overrated band of all time. I just don't understand why they're so revered for that debut album of theirs. If they were an 80's Aussie band (and didn't have the UK rock critics blowing smoke up their arses) then nobody would give a s**t about them

Fools' Gold has that cool bassline, but the song just doesn't go anywhere.
Sleep tight BOO :D:thumbsu:

4. Lorde - Royals
3. Scandal ft. Patty Smyth - The Warrior

There you go, Loonerty. My last minute votes pushed you over the line.

Sorry Chappyuk, but I reckon The Stone Roses are the most overrated band of all time. I just don't understand why they're so revered for that debut album of theirs. If they were an 80's Aussie band (and didn't have the UK rock critics blowing smoke up their arses) then nobody would give a s**t about them

Fools' Gold has that cool bassline, but the song just doesn't go anywhere.

:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity I'm not going to win one anytime soon
But ok haha
So are songs from non-Disney animated films allowed?
If they aren't just straight from the movie, yeah.

Same goes for Disney in fact.

But I want proper official music videos, not fan made stuff.

I've already nominated one of my favourite songs with an animated video so I can't nom it again, someone else could though as it didn't win or get a podium.
I've previously nommed a couple of songs that I love with animated clips, and there are a few posters here who have nominated the same song on multiple occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back