Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm trying to post more and more so I can get to page 214. Then I don't have to see that horrible image again :(
This one?

thething2011banner.png

Once I had been watching a video on tape... yep... back in those days. And for whatever reason the volume on the TV had been turned up. And when the tape finished it went to the white noise screen and it was SO loud and I nearly s**t my pants lol.

I deliberately haven't looked at this.... I've covered my hand on the screen. I've got 'Horror Movie' stuck in my head lol. Feeling significantly freaked out :( ugh haha. I hate you all lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather see that than those horrid pictures lol.
Maybe it’s because I’m on from my phone and they’re appearing small, and of course I’m not the squeamish type either , but even I would rather see the horrid pictures than the Richmond premiership pic and I’m not even a Crows fan .

Maybe it’s because I’m on from my phone and they’re appearing small, and of course I’m not the squeamish type either , but even I would rather see the horrid pictures than the Richmond premiership pic and I’m not even a Crows fan .
What is wrong with you haha. D:

Well, you ARE a doctor so.... But god. I really don't like horror movies :( I feel sick lol.

The Vanishing (1988)

My favourite thriller/horror movie that you probably haven't seen. Amazing film. I won't say anything more. The less you know, the better. You have to check it out. Make sure you watch the original subtitled version.
Dutch I think?

Absolute ******* classic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back