Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puts nom in 9pm last night

Host brags they have responded to all noms

No response to my nom
Thaw chew worm aching Anna nouns men tab our chore hey hey me eating. Hit shorn ohm? Sin yak hunt.

Thaw chew worm aching Anna nouns men tab our chore hey hey me eating. Hit shorn ohm? Sin yak hunt.
Thought you were making an announcement about your AA meeting. It's your nom? Senior campaigner.

Thought you were making an announcement about your AA meeting. It's your nom? Senior campaigner.
So very very close. "It's in campaigner" - something I'd like to say to you - more nomming less translating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post-round update! (365)

• It took a few rounds but Chappyuk finally surpassed the 5000 votes mark.
  • That was just Hoos' 2nd podium for the contest.
  • Someone who isn't unfamiliar to the podium is Loonerty who got his 53rd going back to back in the process.
  • NinjaSwan won his 4th billy and he won't want to win any more now!
  • DroopStDanny surpassed 3000 votes with ease as he won his 10th contest along with his 29th podium. His last 4 rounds saw him finish 4th, 3rd, 2nd, mid-table and then 1st. He was very close to a double turtle as well as well as being the first to claim the moving on up! award (moving from 3rd to 1st in consecutive rounds). Not to be, unfortunately.
I've been a bit behind on the updates due to being busy but the latest round should be up soon enough. If I've forgotten a turtle, please inform me.

A late pick up: someone has given me a previously nommed song. Luckily drug inspired perception has picked it up in time. You've been messaged - get back to me and I'll slip it in to the list.

A late pick up: someone has given me a previously nommed song. Luckily drug inspired perception has picked it up in time. You've been messaged - get back to me and I'll slip it in to the list.

raskolnikov trying to slip Red Red Wine in again?

giphy.gif

Noms incoming. Charge your glasses, spoons, pipes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back