Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

5. Perfect 10 - Beautiful South
4. 4 Degrees - Ahnoni
3. 2 Kids - The Enemy
2. Ol' 55 - Tom waits
1. 93 Til Infinty - Souls of Mischief

BM:Tyler the Creator - from odd intro audio to continued stumbles just made it difficult to listen

Ulahoopski hasn’t been on BigFooty for hours . We might be waiting a while. I bet he doesn’t work 9-5 :p
Does anyone know him IRL ?
A message probably wouldn’t go astray.
Congrats :) . Got my 4 and deserving runaway winner.

How the heck did I know that Tom Waits campaigner would win lol... Granted, I give him a special mention in my votes:

5: Anohni - "4 Degrees" | uplifting and atmospheric in juxtaposition to the dark lyrics JoshWoodenSpoon of course this was yours
4: Shuggie Otis - "Strawberry Letter 23" | the original is so much nicer than The Brothers Johnson version! roo2macca gave you 3 votes last time!!
3: The Butterfly Effect - "Sum of 1" | loved this, wish there was more of the last 'heavier' part! Drunkgoliath
2: Broken Social Scene - "7/4 (Shoreline)" | amazing intro, nice indie song DroopStDanny
1: Pond - "30000 Megatons" | loved the build-up of intensity towards the end Smeg Head

BM: Wu-Tang-Clan - "4th Chamber" | no breakdown to speak of or anything catchy about it at all. William Wonka eh haha

HM: Tom Waits, for actually making a song I didn't hate for once :p and also Souls of Mischief because I actually felt very chilled listening to that song :p

Ulahoopski hasn’t been on BigFooty for hours . We might be waiting a while. I bet he doesn’t work 9-5 :p
Otherwise a pm probably wouldn’t go astray.

If he isn't on Bigfooty then he isn't going to respond to a PM quicker than see the tag and his win here.

If he isn't on Bigfooty then he isn't going to respond to a PM quicker than see the tag and his win here.
See my edit. Some people have notifications for PMs on. I used to until recently.

A message probably wouldn’t go astray.
Theme DroopStDanny ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Radio Moscow
4. 96 Tears
3. Tom Waits
2. Rolling Stones - 2120
1. Broken Social Scene
Billy: Wu-Tang-Clan

5. Souls of Mischief - 93 'Til Infinity
4. BROCKHAMPTON - 1999 Wildfire
3. Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shoreline)
2. Radio Moscow - 250 Miles
1. Manic Street Preachers - 30 Year War
BM: Dolly Parton - 9 to 5

Disappointed in costing myself a podium coz I knew that was a banger and would poll well.

5. Souls of Mischief - 93 'Til Infinity
4. BROCKHAMPTON - 1999 Wildfire
3. Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shoreline)
2. Radio Moscow - 250 Miles
1. Manic Street Preachers - 30 Year War
BM: Dolly Parton - 9 to 5

Normal transmission has returned.

5 - 30000 Megatrons
4 - Change of Heart Pt 2
3 - 1999 Wildfire
2 - 30 Year War
1 - Sum of 1

BM - 96 Tears

Transformer fan?

Status