Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I also hosted a round where this happened.
Metal 00's round won by BOO with a Voivod track. Had like 9 fours straight, then a two right at the end.
Ah, I don't think I was in that round.

Ah, I don't think I was in that round.

Oh really?

Only reason I remember is the lack of 5's to get up and win. I was counting his 4's until the very last set of votes dropped, and he got a 2.
I also asked you the same question Chipmunk did - and you had the same answer.

Don't know if there has been many other times though.

Cliff Richard robbed, if this song contest was 40 years ago Cliff would have won by a landslide.
Actually hadn't heard that song in forever so got votes from me. Then over the weekend I was at a bar where you choose the music getting played over an app.

Cliff got some air time.

1610280983813.png

I'm here!!! Holy s**t as if I won again. I said to my boyfriend "I don't think I'll win again, some really good songs that round". LEL.

I can host this time. I'll be home tomorrow night :) let me gather myself and think of a theme.

BOTES:

5:
Black Peaks - "Aether" Drunkgoliath
4: Tides From Nebula - "From Voodoo To Zen" Riviat
3: Sevdaliza - "Shahmaran" Ulahoopski
2: Atlas Genius - "Trojans" Sozabarus
1: Sara Bareilles - "Hercules" eth-dog

BM: Art vs Science - "Zeus In The Architecture" sorry CakeEater

I'm here!!! Holy sh*t as if I won again. I said to my boyfriend "I don't think I'll win again, some really good songs that round". LEL.

I can host this time. I'll be home tomorrow night :) let me gather myself and think of a theme.

Best of Adelaide bands theme, I bags Superjesus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theme is Long Distance - song titles or artists relating to distance/being apart from someone

No previous noms (I will be checking them when I can)
No double up artists

Noms due 10 PM Monday AEST

Last edited:
Actually hadn't heard that song in forever so got votes from me. Then over the weekend I was at a bar where you choose the music getting played over an app.

Cliff got some air time.

View attachment 1038739

Ice hockey was a great choice on Saturday fridgey

Metal 00's round won by BOO with a Voivod track.

DT4k.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back