Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special Interest nommed 😠. Riviat if you've stolen another nom I've been saving I'm going to seriously consider delisting you though I suspect our resident appliance may be the culprit.
I did nom it but I was second to it so had to rush to find a song not nearly as good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously? Hot damn. I have to stop sitting on potential noms.
Know me too well. Song slaps and surprised they hand't been picked before. Now we can both be spiteful of whoever the mysterious nommer is.

Know me too well. Song slaps and surprised they hand't been picked before. Now we can both be spiteful of whoever the mysterious nommer is.
I'm not surprised they hadn't been picked. I didn't think many people dug them last time I shared their tunes. I didn't take a survey though and I was clearly wrong.

I was surprised multiple people tried to nom them in one round. I considered it, Just didn't think they'd be appreciated in this round.

Stoked that someone else in here likes them. But if it's Riv I'll spit chips 😂

Oh, Amiel's never been nominated? Huh. Good song that
I have NEVER ever heard the uncensored version before. I didn't even know there was one lol. So used to hearing stupid love song that I was taken aback LOL

Special Interest nommed 😠. Riviat if you've stolen another nom I've been saving I'm going to seriously consider delisting you though I suspect our resident appliance may be the culprit.

I will neither deny nor confirm your suspicions. I'll let you stew on your anger and resentment until results are released!

Last edited:
Seriously? Hot damn. I have to stop sitting on potential noms.

I've learned that lesson a few times with some virgin artists. Voices from the fuselage is now a good example in this round! :rolleyes:

I hate you whoever nommed them.

Last edited:
Oh, Amiel's never been nominated? Huh. Good song that
She's also the vocalist in Addicted to Bass which has surprisingly never been nommed before either.

She's also the vocalist in Addicted to Bass which has surprisingly never been nommed before either.

That song was big in the UK as well! And also resulted in this parody over here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back