Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Loonerty Theme: Who Should Be in Eurovision, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

RIviat sent smoke signals.
He'd like a theme based on horses!!
😎
Actually love a song linked to horses that I almost nommed in the transport round. It probably wouldn't get votes from you though :).

Theme: Light or dark
Rules:
Nom anything to do with light or dark. Can be the title, artist or a song that's about it. Can be things that create light, or are made of light
No previous noms after round 450
No previous top 10 noms

Playlist release @ Monday 9.30pm

Results Wednesday @ 9.30pm

Last edited:

I'll own that billy vote Tonga Bob. WTF was that? No music? It's a song contest, not a freakin' story-telling contest. 🥱
[billy given before melting from footy result commenced FWIW hehe]

Nice pick up Ocha905. Our teammate is getting good at sneaking things past the host of late. And to think it would've finished second too!
Some sort of rule past round #450 or something?

Even I as moral 2nd, know this.

Why doesn't this thread give me notifications?. 2 bit operation

Theme: Light
Rules:
Nom anything to do with light. Can be the title, artist or a song that's about it. Can even be about weight
No previous top 10 noms

Rivvy baby can you just phone me when things are due?

Theme: Light
Rules:
Nom anything to do with light. Can be the title, artist or a song that's about it. Can even be about weight
No previous top 10 noms

Are the lights being on in the video clip enough of a link?

Are the lights being on in the video clip enough of a link?
I stopped short of setting that as a rule as it might as well be an open round!

Theme: Light or dark
Rules:
Nom anything to do with light or dark. Can be the title, artist or a song that's about it. Can be things that create light, or are made of light
No previous top 10 noms

Theme updated to include dark as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually love a song linked to horses that I almost nommed in the transport round. It probably wouldn't get votes from you though :).
Everybody knows me now😂

Ya never know Ocha. Right day...right hour...😛

I'll own that billy vote Tonga Bob. WTF was that? No music? It's a song contest, not a freakin' story-telling contest. 🥱
[billy given before melting from footy result commenced FWIW hehe]

Nice pick up Ocha905. Our teammate is getting good at sneaking things past the host of late. And to think it would've finished second too!
Fun fact: a voice is an instrument.

Was it 'Well Hung Ploughboy' by Rodney Rude?

Will get around to rejecting all your noms after work!
All noms have now been rejected or accepted based on whether I like your nom. This is going to be a small playlist...

Last edited:
Host update:

Only have 13 noms at the moment. Don't forget the theme is light OR Dark. The title/artist doesn't need to include both.

Waiting for your nom Tonga Bob
14 noms if you’ve not seen mine

Host update:

Only have 13 noms at the moment. Don't forget the theme is light OR Dark. The title/artist doesn't need to include both.

Waiting for your nom Tonga Bob
wow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back