Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Stokey, Theme: 1994, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

You do you
season 5 GIF

Last edited:
I'm watching Eurovision now, I can see why Australia got knocked out in the semis, they should have copped the billy.

Australia doesn't belong in Eurovision and the acts they send over don't fit the wacky Eurovision theme, they are too serious.

They should have sent over TISM, they would have set the cat amongst the pigeons. they wouldn't know wtf they were watching.

I'm watching Eurovision now, I can see why Australia got knocked out in the semis, they should have copped the billy.

Australia doesn't belong in Eurovision and the acts they send over don't fit the wacky Eurovision theme, they are too serious.

They should have sent over TISM, they would have set the cat amongst the pigeons. they wouldn't know wtf they were watching.

I Know Right Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They look like the Wish version of Slipknot.

Currently watching Eurovision SF2 on YouTube.

5: Czech Republic.
4: Austria.
3: Estonia.
2: Albania.
1: Belgium.

B: Ireland.

My rankings thus far.

All on delayed viewing.

HM:

Lithuania.
Finland.
Switzerland.
Here's my top 5. Top two songs I've playlisted. the rest are so so.

5​
AzerbaijanFahreeÖzünlə Apar
4​
ArmeniaLadanivaJako
3​
SwitzerlandNemoThe Code
2​
CzechiaPedestalAiko
1​
BelgiumMustiiBefore The Party Is Over
Too ManyFinlndWindows95ManNo Rules!
IrelandBambie ThugDoomsday Blue
LithuaniaSilverster BeltLuktelk

Host update after 9 sets of votes

One song has skipped away from the pack by a little but is by no means unreachable with 12 left to vote. I suspect this is going to be a wild ride all the way to the finish!

There is 1 donut left to be eaten and 2 noms with billys only

Current standings
13 (1B)
8 (x2)
8 (1B)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back