Toast Sorry Adam

Remove this Banner Ad

Racism exists in Australia. As to why they are eager to come here, how do you know they know it exists until they get here? My family didn't know.

Sadly with social media it has gotten worse and the closet racist now feels free to say anything at will with the anonymity of the internet.

It is the new reality although not exclusive to Australia. America and the UK are pretty much leaders also exists in Asian countries like Malaysia with the Indian and Chinese population.

Not sure why it is difficult to accept, more important let's not be don't be part of the problem, accept people on who they are not the colour of their skin or the language they speak.

You talk as if racism is only a white problem...

Racism exists in Australia. As to why they are eager to come here, how do you know they know it exists until they get here? My family didn't know.

Sadly with social media it has gotten worse and the closet racist now feels free to say anything at will with the anonymity of the internet.

It is the new reality although not exclusive to Australia. America and the UK are pretty much leaders also exists in Asian countries like Malaysia with the Indian and Chinese population.

Not sure why it is difficult to accept, more important let's not be don't be part of the problem, accept people on who they are not the colour of their skin or the language they speak.

Do you know anyone who doesn't? I don't. You must move in rather questionable circles if you do. No-one is denying there are racists in this country. It is the statement that Australia is an inherently racist country that make me want to puke and it has been written on this forum more than once. People who write such rubbish clearly have no idea what an inherently racist country looks like or how it behaves. People do not flock to inherently racist countries. You say that people don't know and your family didn't know. Let me ask you why your family chose to come here? Did they flip a coin? Did they spin a globe while blindfolded and point? Surely there were many aspects of our country that appealed to them. What were they? Why did they not go to an African country? Why did they not choose China, Malaysia or Japan? I think you are being disingenuous. People are not stupid. They do not uproot their entire family and leave their homeland without some sense of where they are going and why.

For you to suggest that America and the UK are leaders in racism is simply ridiculous. Again, the facts are against you. Tens of thousands of people deliberately bypass other countries to reach America and the UK. Many member of Parliament in both countries are of African, Asian descent. Please name some white parliamentarians in African, Asian and Middle Eastern governments. The sad thing is most people have no idea how wonderful their country is. Everyone can find a negative personal experience and extrapolate it to be a nation wide phenomenon. As far as countries go, three of the ones you mentioned are examples of the very best on our planet. They have freedom of religion, free press, education for all and the highest standards of medical care in the world. Again, that is why millions of people are willing to uproot their family and start a new life in these places.

Last edited:

Yeah quite a moving documentary. Goods comes across as a very articulate and genuine person. Eddie does not come across well at all, on more than one occasion sadly.
I will never watch either documentary for one simple reason. Both directors have stated categorically that they made them to expose the racism in our football community. No true documentary maker should ever go into the process with an agenda. Why? Because they will cut and paste the film to fit their narrative. A true documentarian has integrity. They present both sides without editing or cutting to make them look good or bad. They allow the voices from both sides to articulate their view. They leave the viewer with a choice to make based upon the facts. When you openly state the position you want to take before making the film you immediately telegraph the message that the documentary will be biased and nothing more than propaganda. Why am I not surprised that McGuire looked bad? He has also watched it and groveled at the feet of those who painted him as a racist by urging others to watch and learn. He knows who butters his bread and loves his position in the media too much to jeopardies it by saying anything else. Cowardly but smart.

Last edited:
The fact that people have already made up their mind on Adam without looking at other arguments really is sad. Yes guys we get it. you know better than everyone without looking at the facts. No worries. you guys are the best.

Anyone who says i wont see the doco because they "already know and are sick of the discussion" may not be racist, but they are totally ignorant

He has also watched it and groveled at the feet of those who painted him as a racist by urging others to watch and learn. He knows who butters his bread and loves his position in the media too much to jeopardies it by saying anything else. Cowardly but smart.

Seems a bit more to it, from Ed's perspective. The documentary is being screened at his son's school and Ed has agreed to go along and to discuss his position in a Q & A session. I don't think he would need to take such steps if it was only about protecting his media position, which appears pretty secure in my opinion. He's out there not just apologising, but positively encouraging people to see the documentary and to challenge their thinking, and it seems that Ed might actually have some misgivings about the treatment of Goodes and his own role in it.

That's my take on it.

you cannot comment if you didn't watch. Just watch it. Don't say i know it all already, i can guarantee you don't. Then come back. These things were in the doco.
Documentary writers could make Adolf Hitler look like a victim if that was the angle they were after, Goodes is an unfortunate looking human being who likes to think the worst of people which is understandable given he wouldn't have had the easiest childhood, it's easier for him to play the race card than admit people don't like him because he's a sniping Prima Donna who took our game for all it was worth and is still bleeding it now.

What ever floats your boat I guess.
Well I'm sure you cheer and plenty of people think like Seinfeld, we cheer for a guernsey, players change, coaches change, presidents... but we keep screaming for that piece of cotton, whatever floats our boat I guess

Documentary writers could make Adolf Hitler look like a victim if that was the angle they were after, Goodes is an unfortunate looking human being who likes to think the worst of people which is understandable given he wouldn't have had the easiest childhood, it's easier for him to play the race card than admit people don't like him because he's a sniping Prima Donna who took our game for all it was worth and is still bleeding it now.
yeah another one who didnt watch it.

The smartest ones are neither left or right but sit somewhere in the middle.

Not according to the evidence. :)

You must have missed my third sentence?

Do you know anyone who doesn't? I don't. You must move in rather questionable circles if you do. No-one is denying there are racists in this country. It is the statement that Australia is an inherently racist country that make me want to puke and it has been written on this forum more than once. People who write such rubbish clearly have no idea what an inherently racist country looks like or how it behaves. People do not flock to inherently racist countries. You say that people don't know and your family didn't know. Let me ask you why your family chose to come here? Did they flip a coin? Did they spin a globe while blindfolded and point? Surely there were many aspects of our country that appealed to them. What were they? Why did they not go to an African country? Why did they not choose China, Malaysia or Japan? I think you are being disingenuous. People are not stupid. They do not uproot their entire family and leave their homeland without some sense of where they are going and why.

For you to suggest that America and the UK are leaders in racism is simply ridiculous. Again, the facts are against you. Tens of thousands of people deliberately bypass other countries to reach America and the UK. Many member of Parliament in both countries are of African, Asian descent. Please name some white parliamentarians in African, Asian and Middle Eastern governments. The sad thing is most people have no idea how wonderful their country is. Everyone can find a negative personal experience and extrapolate it to be a nation wide phenomenon. As far as countries go, three of the ones you mentioned are examples of the very best on our planet. They have freedom of religion, free press, education for all and the highest standards of medical care in the world. Again, that is why millions of people are willing to uproot their family and start a new life in these places.
SEND THEM BACK! The new norm in the USA.

Puke away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you cannot comment if you didn't watch. Just watch it. Don't say i know it all already, i can guarantee you don't. Then come back. These things were in the doco.

Ok now I've watched it.

As a documentary it was s**t.

Adam's response to claims he was diving and milking free kicks.. "I'm a good actor."

No mention of the sliding in with the knees or the almost comical Ric Flair heel move of the low blow from behind the opponent (which is actually done to make the crowd boo you).

Stan Grant speaks very eloquently and is well worth a re listen at 49:00, 58:00, and 1:01:30.

Ok now I've watched it.

As a documentary it was s**t.

Adam's response to claims he was diving and milking free kicks.. "I'm a good actor."

No mention of the sliding in with the knees or the almost comical Ric Flair heel move of the low blow from behind the opponent (which is actually done to make the crowd boo you).

Stan Grant speaks very eloquently and is well worth a re listen at 49:00, 58:00, and 1:01:30.
why was it s**t?

[/QUOTE]

[/URL]
[/QUOTE]

And you clearly must of missed this in your dubious study link which says nothing about those who are neither hard left or hard right:

Dr. Hodson explained the findings do not mean all liberals are smart and all conservatives are stupid, LiveScience.com reports. "There are multiple examples of very bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals, and many examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals," he said.

Again the smart people are neither left nor right and sit in the middle, they know nothing is ever black or white and there are various shades of grey in between.

True racists are a minority, im talking the real ones who actually do hate other races then their own due to skin colour and EVERY race has them including indigenous peoples.
Do people in this thread honestly believe that the large majority of white Australia fit under this banner? Secretly hanging their swass stickers and KKK dress for the right occasion?

Casual racism is probably more wide spread and often they don't actually mean to be offensive but are to select groups/people. Usually a bit of education on why it offends makes them stop, think and change their speech patterns.

The issue is now casual racism, observational comments and generalisations get lumped together leading people down the you are hard line racist comments.

Peoples experiences in life can impact on how they see others, both positively and negatively. This can shape their views on how they perceive the world around them and may lead them to make generalisations that also have casual racism tones. Because their truth is what they experience and see around them daily whether black, white, red, pink, olive, brown or other.

I don't get the booing of any player, I just couldn't be bothered.

Because the Booing was having an effect on Goodes so fans thought put him off his game would help there team Win

You must have missed my third sentence?

SEND THEM BACK! The new norm in the USA.

Puke away.
Another non response to some very direct questions. Do you understand the context of the crowd's chant? I cannot believe how desperate people are to frame other people as racist, The woman (Omar) who they are telling to go home has said some of the most vile ,anti Semitic words spoken by a politician. Perhaps racism directed at Jews doesn't disturb you. She has blatantly refused to condemn the Antifa terrorist attack on an Ice detention facility. He had bombs and guns and had an Antifa manifesto which included words spoken by Omar and Cortez. Both women have refused to condemn the act. Omar has said the USA treats dogs better than illegal immigrants. She supports Islamic terrorist groups and asked the US government to give an ISIS member a compassionate hearing. She is a nasty piece of work. This from someone whose family was welcomed into America after they fled war torn Somalia and were living in an internment camp. She lands here at the age of 12 and the racist America gives her an education and votes her into congress. Yet all she does is tear the country apart with denigrating comments.
How dare Americans tell her to go home. If I opened my arms to a homeless person and invited them into my home. fed them, paid for their education and medical care and all I got in return after all those years was-you are a nasty racist. I'd tell that person to get out and go back to where they came from too. It's so hilarious the way people on this site repeatedly play the tolerant, compassionate card whilst denigrating Trump supporters as red-necked racists or Nazis-about as vile a putdown as one could use.
Ben Carson is a black man and he works side by side with Trump. His words: Trump doesn't have a racist bone in his body. I know what racism looks like, I was a young man living here in the sixties. Do you think I would work side by side with a racist?
Keep finger pointing if it makes you feel good. Honesty and context are very important when it comes to putting forward an argument. I find these two things sadly lacking on this forum.

People do forget there is just as much Racism against White People then it is the other way around.

Media and Hippes and Protestes don't say that

Surely your God will speak to you and tell you

So I am a Racist because I hate this Doco

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back