Multiplat South Park - Snow Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved Stick and Fractured but also don't think we need another one of those.

Will reserve judgement but don't have high hopes for this.

Not sure about going away from the south park art style to 3d modelling.
Enjoy the first two but got them for free for PS plus. Depending on price and reviews will probably wait for this one to drop a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think action rpg would be more fun in a way. The second game had terrible pacing I think, slowed down by the grid fight system. Even though there was more stratergy than the first.

Also the graphics here remind me of South Park 64 lmao.

With a price of 40 dollars I am now not expecting anything great.

I think action rpg would be more fun in a way. The second game had terrible pacing I think, slowed down by the grid fight system. Even though there was more stratergy than the first.

Also the graphics here remind me of South Park 64 lmao.
I liked the second game better.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Are the early impressions simply crying because its not in the style of SoT/FBH or are they genuine criticisms of this game? I read one and it was just crying it wasn't the same as their previous games so that will do me for reviews.

Are the early impressions simply crying because its not in the style of SoT/FBH or are they genuine criticisms of this game? I read one and it was just crying it wasn't the same as their previous games so that will do me for reviews.

The ones I've seen are merely contrasting how great and polished those games were compared to this.

I saw a stream playing this early, I think it would be fun with mates but not something full price. It’s not doing anything that hasn’t been done or at a elite level but still looks okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back