Home & Garden Spiders can get ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

The cat in our apartment block dismembers and partially eats Huntsmans with regularity.

I reckon I'd find partially eaten Huntsman legs strewn around the place once a week.

I've got a cat too. I love the stupid thing. But when it kills something it's still a s**t cat.

Missus asks me to take the rubbish out, cause cliches are real.

Open the front door, get to the veranda, yeah, you know what? Nah.

spider front door.jpg

There was also some giant *er, by the standards of usual web spinners, in the doorway, and a whitetail on the ground.

Was driving down shops only 30 minutes back. Left car parked under our tree outside over over 24 hours.
Obviously bad move. Some big mother *ucker spider of no idea crawling up bonnet as driving. Try to knock his or her sorry fat arse off window with wipers. No luck. Heads over to my driving window and see the ugly mother *ucker up close and figure when I get down shops to park, I am not getting out this side...ha ha. Just glad at this point in sight so I know where it is. When I eventually get to shops park under lights so I can find the bugger and attend to it's exit from my world. I get over to passenger side and find still got a camping pole in back of car so take with me to take it on when I get out. Turns out when I get out it was going over the roof to passenger side too. Cheeky bugger. Arrogant * or what ? After 30 seconds of prodding with pole to get off car it escapes a number of times until eventually knocked off and game over.

* parking under big tree in our front yard again. Street parking for me for now on.

Farmer gets shock of his life as spider kills snake on his Murrawee farm

be10562757523d6c1dfbf5500b4e544b

A Victorian hobby farmer got the fright of his life when he encountered this nightmare on Friday morning.

Trevor Hopkins opened his shed door to find a dead snake trapped in a spider web on his Murrawee farm in northwestern Victoria.

But even more to his surprise, he found a “great big spider” gnawing on the tail of the 20cm snake.

He said he dashed to the house to get his phone to capture the spectacle, with the kids following close behind.

“I kept the kids back with one hand and took photos with the other,” he said.

But the startled farmer was quick to get rid of the creatures.

“I grabbed a big watering can and I squashed the lot,” he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was In the dunny taking a late night poo when out of the corner of my eye i spy a pale purple mass about 10cm long Running flat out across the ceiling straight towards me, no doubt in my mind it was a massive spider. I quickly abandoned the throne with toilet paper still in hand and managed to get the door open without it falling on top of my head.

I returned with Mortein in hand, but I couldn't find the bastard. So I gave up on the no.2 and vowed to get the spider the next morning.

By Next morning I had completely forgotten about the spider and was taking a whiz, and like one of the Magic eye puzzles a out of nowhere I could suddenly see a pink/purple gecko literally 30 from my face, just chilling on the wall.

Hoping the little fella sticks around and eats all the spiders for me.

Was In the dunny taking a late night poo when out of the corner of my eye i spy a pale purple mass about 10cm long Running flat out across the ceiling straight towards me, no doubt in my mind it was a massive spider. I quickly abandoned the throne with toilet paper still in hand and managed to get the door open without it falling on top of my head.

I returned with Mortein in hand, but I couldn't find the bastard. So I gave up on the no.2 and vowed to get the spider the next morning.

By Next morning I had completely forgotten about the spider and was taking a whiz, and like one of the Magic eye puzzles a out of nowhere I could suddenly see a pink/purple gecko literally 30 from my face, just chilling on the wall.

A gecko could just as easily be eaten by a spider. ;)

I'd love me a gecko as a pet.

Missus asks me to take the rubbish out, cause cliches are real.

Open the front door, get to the veranda, yeah, you know what? Nah.

View attachment 322840

There was also some giant goose, by the standards of usual web spinners, in the doorway, and a whitetail on the ground.

Um, that doesn't look too scary. I had to look really hard to see it.

It reminds me of something I spied on the brick work awhile back. Not a spider but a very large stick insect. Had never seen anything like it before.

DSCF0540b.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back