Spitmond's new 5 year plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Well they don't have Terry Wallet at the helm so who knows, this one might actually come good?

Wait who am I thinking, it's shitmond LOLOL

Richmond + 5 Year plan

18oped.large.jpg

=
500px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

With 47000 members last year, more than any Victorian team but the reigning premiers, consecutive profits of 2 million and a top young list, I don't blame them for aiming high. We're not like Melbourne, who seem to think three consecutive spoons are a good result.

With 47000 members last year, more than any Victorian team but the reigning premiers, consecutive profits of 2 million and a top young list, I don't blame them for aiming high. We're not like Melbourne, who seem to think three consecutive spoons are a good result.

Um....you had 37000 members. Hawthorn, Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton all had over 40000 members, Geelong also had more than you, as did West Coast, Adelaide and Fremantle. Not so great afterall. Otherwise yeah, you've been killing it.:thumbsu:

Um....you had 37000 members. Hawthorn, Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton all had over 40000 members, Geelong also had more than you, as did West Coast, Adelaide and Fremantle. Not so great afterall. Otherwise yeah, you've been killing it.:thumbsu:

No, we had 37000 16/11 game memberships. All up we had 47000.

You are now my fave poster. Apart from the young list bit the rest of it was completely wrong. I look forward to seeing more posts of such veracity and clarity in the future.

'they aim to play finals 3 times over the next 5 years'................ surely the afl must've told them they're expanding the finalists to a top 9 when it becomes an 18 club comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D:D:D

Well where do I start

You didn't have 47,000 Members last year: Says Who? The AFL

Melbourne haven't "won" the last 3 spoons: They have "won" the last 2 spoons

So who "won" the spoon 3 years ago? :D Richmond

Will you guys ever learn?

No, we had 37000 16/11 game memberships. All up we had 47000.
Pal, there is a big reason why they dont count the pet dog and $20 childrens memberships. So it doesnt clouds the true perspective of the figures. Which it seems to have done to you:thumbsdown:

My oh my .... why do they feel the need to keep coming up with these 5 year plans. Surely they'd be better off just going about their business quietly so as to not attract more ridicule and ultimately set themselves up for failure!

And finals 3 times in the next 5 years (that includes this year btw) ... who the **** do they think they're kidding??? I wouldn't think even the most optimistic of Ninthmond members would believe that. Or do they? Maybe dickballsack is onto something and they have been told it will soon be the final 9.

C'mon Richmond, just start trying to play consistent good footy and stop with these 5 year plans already - as a good a laugh as they are for the rest of us - you're just embarassing yourselves!!!

ahhh melbourne

What we should do is just have 7$ One game memberships like the Hawks
than inflate our figures so our fans can pretend we had 50,000 members

hahaha how sad

My oh my .... why do they feel the need to keep coming up with these 5 year plans. Surely they'd be better off just going about their business quietly so as to not attract more ridicule and ultimately set themselves up for failure!

And finals 3 times in the next 5 years (that includes this year btw) ... who the **** do they think they're kidding??? I wouldn't think even the most optimistic of Ninthmond members would believe that. Or do they? Maybe dickballsack is onto something and they have been told it will soon be the final 9.

C'mon Richmond, just start trying to play consistent good footy and stop with these 5 year plans already - as a good a laugh as they are for the rest of us - you're just embarassing yourselves!!!

the key is winning premierships...

soooo as a bulldogs supporter u can be ignored...

Obviously

Your membership ie season tickets has to be limited by ground capacity.

its probably why carlton and Essendon trail Hwthorn and collingwood in numbers. Etihad has less non stdaium seats.

The MCG's available seats after MCC and AFL reserves are 50k. you can go a bit higher but not as high as 75k

5 year plans have a habit of coming back to bite you on the arse.

Terry's did, the Tuggers are worse than when he started.

Geelong had a 5 year plan that started in 2001 in Bombers 2nd year... nearly blew up after the 5 years in 06, but luckily the wise men at the top held their nerve.

With Richmonds form you can bet on this one disintegrating in about 2013

Sorry, but Richmond is just starting a new rebuild (as demonstrated by taking so many players in draft) in a compromised draft era, their list is in big trouble with only a few shining lights in it. Young list yes, top young list no. 3 finals series in 5 years, I would be surprised if they see more than 1.

Sorry, but Richmond is just starting a new rebuild (as demonstrated by taking so many players in draft) in a compromised draft era, their list is in big trouble with only a few shining lights in it. Young list yes, top young list no. 3 finals series in 5 years, I would be surprised if they see more than 1.
Also worth mentioning that whilst Richmond and any other celler dwellers are trying to rebuild, we'll take two of the best midfielders in the 2010 draft with father son picks :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back