• $100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75 (have not committed yet)

• $50 (have not committed yet)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well ok, lets put this in context. The major thing participants are going to get out of this sponsorship is probably going to be something like a barbecue that the player attends.

Do you really want a mineral water drinking, team-first, politically correct guy there (however admirable they may be on-field), or a player that is a mad Port fan since a kid that you know can cut loose a little? Seems a no-brainer to me.

good shout TSW, it'd be great to get a Port man we think will be here until 30 something, but in a way it'd be better to get a kid that thinks he's coming to Port Power and has been brainwashed by Vic ********s his whole life, so we show him where he really is.

Well ok, lets put this in context. The major thing participants are going to get out of this sponsorship is probably going to be something like a barbecue that the player attends.

Do you really want a mineral water drinking, team-first, politically correct guy there (however admirable they may be on-field), or a player that is a mad Port fan since a kid that you know can cut loose a little? Seems a no-brainer to me.

Having said that, I'd want a refund if we got Taylor Walker.

Luckily we aren't the camries

Thats for the debt reduction peeps. We probably will get a `PlayerName 2012' badge or similar, I dunno what Ford has worked out.

Yep there's a standard badge in club colours with the name and year of the player being sponsored that you will see on various posters. We won't know our player's name until March 20 so can't do anything before then.

SJ (Geelong mod) and grizzlym (Hawks admin) have a fair rack of these badges.

It's much larger than the round badges - an Adelaide Oval shape ;).

With our transfer in sponsorship to the Captain's Club, if people are still interested in contributing to the Big Footy sponsorship program please PM Macca19 or me for details on how to contribute.

We can still build a bit of a reserve for other club events during the year or a headstart on next season's player sponsorship.

Back