Competition SpudQoach™ Season 29 - Congratulations Callums_Guns!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

TheInjuryFactory can I start my captain as interchange and then switch them in to replace someone who isnt so spudly?

The reason I ask is my captain was at his mums sooking instead of playing in the final round last year. So I'm not sure where to play him.

TheInjuryFactory can I start my captain as interchange and then switch them in to replace someone who isnt so spudly?

The reason I ask is my captain was at his mums sooking instead of playing in the final round last year. So I'm not sure where to play him.
Your captain can be your interchange player, but they will be included in your score each week.

Any missed games carry an additional 200 point SpudQoach™ score penalty for that player.

Any Mommy boy sooks like him in your squad may cost you dearly when the whips are cracking Mr Harry

Your captain can be your interchange player, but they will be included in your score each week.

Any missed games carry an additional 200 point SpudQoach™ score penalty for that player.

Any Mommy boy sooks like him in your squad may cost you dearly when the whips are cracking Mr Harry

You better get your team sheet submissions on point then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You better get your team sheet submissions on point then.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back