Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look on the bright side.

If Scott Morrison doesn't believe in governments, then surely he doesn't believe in government pensions either.

Heh, Great thing about christians and god, is that they both need your money.

Murdoch media and Morrison complicit in election day propaganda fraud. As if that is a surprise to anyone.

And the hero of the day - the one who really did show they care about integrity and our democracy - was a public servant. Specifically the Home Affairs Department secretary, Michael Pezzullo, who not only saw right through the political fraud Morrison and Karen Andrews were engaged in, but point blank refused his political master's demand to drop the statement out to select journos.

FYQR11xaUAA7sGZ

jen bechwati is ch7

Fmrly sky

Murdoch media and Morrison complicit in election day propaganda fraud. As if that is a surprise to anyone.

And the hero of the day - the one who really did show they care about integrity and our democracy - was a public servant. Specifically the Home Affairs Department secretary, Michael Pezzullo, who not only saw right through the political fraud Morrison and Karen Andrews were engaged in, but point blank refused his political master's demand to drop the statement out to select

Did they name the "journalists"?
Social media posts have strongly suggested Channel 7s Jen Bechwati is the person who asked the leaked 'boats' question at the election day press conference, supported by The Australian's Rachel Baxendale. I have not seen any firm confirmation from any other journalist as yet.

This is the video of Bechwati's performance earlier in the election campaign:

Back in the day I met some outstanding people whose opposition to Apartheid revolved around their faith. The problem with modern christianity is it's failure to evolve and it's being highjacked by extremists.
The problem with Christianity is it's need to evolve.

It's either the revealed truth of an eternal.omnipient creator, and therefore is itself, eternal and unchanging.

OR, it's an invention of man, and needs constant updating as humanity changes.

Evangelicals have a bob each way. These parts are eternal and are gods will. Don't worry about those bits over there.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Social media posts have strongly suggested Channel 7s Jen Bechwati is the person who asked the leaked 'boats' question at the election day press conference, supported by The Australian's Rachel Baxendale. I have not seen any firm confirmation from any other journalist as yet.

This is the video of Bechwati's performance earlier in the election campaign:

OMG what a load of crap.

10 year old tweet and it is still news?

Gutter journalism.

OMG what a load of crap.

10 year old tweet and it is still news?

Gutter journalism.
The entire Murdoch press was being run by the PM’s office for the whole of the election campaign.

Morrison was literally drafting his own questions and the questions being asked to Albanese.

And all the “journos” played along.

It is disgraceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look on the bright side.

If Scott Morrison doesn't believe in governments, then surely he doesn't believe in government pensions either.

Don't be silly, he believes he's deserving of any money that comes his way. He sure as s**t isn't giving it back.

Yeah nah a prosperity gospel grifter like Shittypants is going to lap up every possible cent he can get.
The God Business seems to be quite a profitable business for a select few..(helps if your business is tax exempt too, of course).

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 11.42.57 am.png

Last edited:
Heh, Great thing about christians and god, is that they both need your money.

“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

George Carlin

And the hero of the day - the one who really did show they care about integrity and our democracy - was a public servant. Specifically the Home Affairs Department secretary, Michael Pezzullo, who not only saw right through the political fraud Morrison and Karen Andrews were engaged in, but point blank refused his political master's demand to drop the statement out to select journos.

FYQR11xaUAA7sGZ

I'm glad it's being reported on. But I think we've all known that the majority of media in Australia is a branch of the Coalition.

The real story is how it was organised with agents in Sri Lanka, to send the boats to Australia to arrive the week of the election.

no question in my mind it was a 'dorothy dixer.' the mainstream press in oz r largely a sewer and that includes u uhlmann.

could it b that avi has kicked an own goal and made pr guy more popular and relevant?

no question in my mind it was a 'dorothy dixer.' the mainstream press in oz r largely a sewer and that includes u uhlmann.

could it b that avi has kicked an own goal and made pr guy more popular and relevant?

Yeah, I believe he gained over 20k followers after the Avi thing.

1658636819413.png

FYQR11xaUAA7sGZ

What a shameless pfhcukcer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back