Recommitted Stefan Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

David Noble was pretty candid and open this morning about various Brisbane players heading into trade week. Pretty much acknowledged Rockliff is gone. Seemed utterly bemused by the talk about Stef. Sounds like he isn't going anywhere.

Anyone else hear anything more about Stefan Martin?
Is it being held up by the Stringer trade? Or is he staying now?

Lol. Didn't know there were rumours Heppell was leaving. Care to share a source?
However there has been rumours about Stefan Martin leaving this year wanting to go home to Victoria due to family reasons.
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/08/30/lion-star-seeking-move-to-victoria/

Surely you know better than to believe every rumour that hack journalists create especially when the club comes out and says theres been no indication that he'd even be open to being traded.

Surely you know better than to believe every rumour that hack journalists create especially when the club comes out and says theres been no indication that he'd even be open to being traded.
I don't believe every rumour but until close of the trade period on Thursday at 2pm, I can't rule them out either.

I don't believe every rumour but until close of the trade period on Thursday at 2pm, I can't rule them out either.
It isn't even a rumour, it was shot down days before the trade period opened by David Noble, and no-one has mentioned it since...

I had heard a rumour about him going to the dogs about 2 months ago nothing since so probably not going to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back