Moved Thread Stephen Dank go away (Footy Show announces Dank is going to court to get his ban overturned)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyler Hodges

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76'ers
IMG_1673.JPG

arfadunger

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Wasn't he going to sue just about every media publication in the country for "defaming" him? How are those suits going? Makes lots of threats, doesn't seem to follow through.

Going to be some fried, scrambled and poached egg squarely on some peoples face when dank shows evidence and Cassie Sainsbury remembers her passcode.
Danks evidence is on cassies phone he wanted to write it after a session with cassie but grabbed the wrong phone. Due to her privacy being invaded cassie changed her password which is why she can't remember it now.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
So what? It's his whole career and livelihood in jeopardy. What would you do in his situation?

I think people would be more understanding of the constant legal threats etc if he ever actually followed through with any of them.

He's skipped every court or tribunal appointment he's had. Certain amount of "s**t or get off the pot" from people I think. That's how I feel anyway.

Or if he doesn't want to, put all the evidence and knowledge he's always talked about and give it to his favoured journalist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hotkorma

YESS
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Danks evidence is on cassies phone he wanted to write it after a session with cassie but grabbed the wrong phone. Due to her privacy being invaded cassie changed her password which is why she can't remember it now.
Maybe he should do some FIFO reception work?

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Stephen Dank really doesn't come over as being particularly bright does he? All we've wanted him to do is give an accurate summation of events so the investigation could move smoothly. He elected not to do this, choosing instead to protect guilty parties, hoping he would not be implicated. This backfired on him, so now he wants to take it to court.

Well, Mr Dank, unless you are prepared to release accurate records of events in court this time, as you should have done 4 years ago, you are just wasting the court, and everyone else's time.

PowerForGood

2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
I think Dank should present the Cup on Saturday.

That would go nicely with Hird handing out the Norm.
The Stephen Dank Grand Final sprint.
Run over 100 mtrs.
Winning time 9.16 seconds.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
So you think that a few here would have dispensed PEDs to AFL footballers?

Ok. You win......
What? How did you arrive at that conclusion? My point was that Dank has been discredited from his profession, meaning that he will never work in that area again. Trying to gain some sort of financial retribution is an action of a desperate man. I'd say if I was in his shoes I'd be trying to get something back if I could as well, and I dare say your average BF poster wouldn't be thinking of his 'pride' either if it was them.

I said that it seems everyone on BF can be a born again saint who appear to have never done a thing wrong in their lives. Can't recall mentioning that they'd handed out PED's.

60sbomber

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
The players didn't at the time. They probably do now but I'm not sure about that. My info is that he was doing what he liked especially between October 2011 till January 2012.

Your sources are impeccable Ancient Tiger, I just quiver with anticipation when you reveal what your info is.

And Jobe knew what he was being given. It was Thymomodulin. He told ASADA and he told CAS. They just thought he was an unreliable witness because he didn't remember that Dank went to an away game. What a farce it was.

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Your sources are impeccable Ancient Tiger, I just quiver with anticipation when you reveal what your info is.

And Jobe knew what he was being given. It was Thymomodulin. He told ASADA and he told CAS. They just thought he was an unreliable witness because he didn't remember that Dank went to an away game. What a farce it was.
Lol.

That was what he may have been told but that isn't what he was given. My sources include a personal email from Dank to Charters as well as information from a key ASADA witness.

So you can keep on believing in the tooth fairy or you can start believing the truth. It's your call.

lemon morang

Debutant
May 30, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Essendon
Lol.

That was what he may have been told but that isn't what he was given. My sources include a personal email from Dank to Charters as well as information from a key ASADA witness.

So you can keep on believing in the tooth fairy or you can start believing the truth. It's your call.
Well then don't be shy in producing this email then... you would be the only person who is happy this has reared it's ugly head again you poor excuse of a human. Surely you have more important things on your mind tonight ?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back