Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2004
Your Underwear
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dick Slapperman
Hey hey hey.

So apologies for venturing onto your board but I just thought I'd throw something about this kid out there. As a supporter who has had the pleasure of watching a once in a generation type player there's nothing more frustrating than when you see certain people come along claiming 'x is the next y'. It seems to have been a rule of thumb over the last 10 years that if a young indigenous player comes along the very first thing that must be said is 'OH EM GEE Eddie Sansbury is the next Andrew Mcleod'. Literally I've heard that line uttered countless times as a Crows supporter over the last few years and each time I've scoffed at the suggestion.

Well today was the first time I've had the pleasure to utter that line myself and actually believe it. You may have missed out on Macca but the footy gods are giving you the old karma upswing because this kid is the closest thing I've seen to Andrew Mcleod come through the system since the great man himself debuted. He's such a strong tackler for his size, doesn't miss targets, stands up when being tackled, always manages to dish off to the right option and literally has a laserbeam of a left foot. I was impressed when I watched him tear us up in Round 1 at Subi but he did some things today that left me scratching my head as to how he pulled it off.

You've got an amazing talent on your hands in this kid gents and ladies, best of luck for the rest of the season. Please feel free to piss him off then trade him to us for a packet of twisties. ;)

Are you well?
Obviously just rubbed one out to the sound of sweet Hill?

Stuck at work so didn't see the game. He's been down a few weeks though

I'm smashing bud and yourself?

No Hill Self Satisfaction, I'm all fapped out over Taylor Walker and his efforts today.

2 of his 4 goals today were just ridiculous. Worth watching the replay just for that matey ;)

Hill's a gun though. Literally has once in a generation type ability.

I'm smashing bud and yourself?

No Hill Self Satisfaction, I'm all fapped out over Taylor Walker and his efforts today.

2 of his 4 goals today were just ridiculous. Worth watching the replay just for that matey ;)

Hill's a gun though. Literally has once in a generation type ability.

Yeah good mate.
Just on a 14 day stretch. Opening new factory. Ferk.

Congrats on the win. Pricks :D

Yeah good mate.
Just on a 14 day stretch. Opening new factory. Ferk.

Congrats on the win. Pricks :D

:D

Don't feel too bad, that was the beginning of our 12 game regular season undefeated streak before barnstorming the Grand Final and creating history.

.... I'll take my hand off it now.

:D

Don't feel too bad, that was the beginning of our 12 game regular season undefeated streak before barnstorming the Grand Final and creating history.

.... I'll take my hand off it now.

Your boys played well and truly above and beyond today and we played, well, s**t is a word that can be used.. Taylor Walker though, freak!

P.S. Allies need another batter...;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back