Live Event Steven Hockings Pets Vs The Tuggers on Geelongs Home Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t bring me into this Minnow shitfight.

On a serious note where have all the Tigger Flogs who used to infest this place, gone?

The Handbaggers looking good at the moment but we all know how it plays out when it matters.
You do realise why Geelong supporters think that calling someone you is as nasty as it gets and is going to hurt their feelings?
I must have hurt theirs terribly for them to resort to calling me you.

I wonder what it is I have done to cause them such unbearable pain? Or is it the body of my work, absolutely owning and humiliating them for year after year that has made them so bitterly angry with me?

I think you're projecting again. Beating Richmond in a H&A game seems to be much, much more important to you than winning flags. It must make you mob feel validated.

At this time of year winning home and away games is what matters.

Only an idiot would think otherwise.

When you're back to finishing 9th you'll rue the 2 games and massive percentage you gave up to us and I'm certain it will matter.

At this time of year winning home and away games is what matters.

Only an idiot would think otherwise.
Correct.

However why don’t you Bandbaggers admit you “s**t the bed” when it Matters?

You all go silent until the next season and then you all get a hard on over home and Away games, rinse and repeat.

I would have so much more respect if the Handbaggers and their idiot coach just came out and said it.

You do realise why Geelong supporters think that calling someone you is as nasty as it gets and is going to hurt their feelings?

I wonder what it is I have done to cause them such unbearable pain? Or is it the body of my work, absolutely owning and humiliating them for year after year that has made them so bitterly angry with me?
It’s how they cope.

They beat their chests over home and Away games but ignore the fact they keep “shitting the bed” when it Matters.

Having said that, you need to get in line.

The Tiggers have beaten them when it matters a couple of times, but the Hawks have be tormenting then for 4 decades now.

It's a double does of dull.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t bring me into this Minnow shitfight.

On a serious note where have all the Tigger Flogs who used to infest this place, gone?

The Handbaggers looking good at the moment but we all know how it plays out when it matters.
This seems to be the standard salty Geelong supporter comeback when you've got nothing.

I think you're projecting again. Beating Richmond in a H&A game seems to be much, much more important to you than winning flags. It must make you mob feel validated.
Sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel so

View attachment 1187120
Correct.

However why don’t you Bandbaggers admit you “sh*t the bed” when it Matters?

You all go silent until the next season and then you all get a hard on over home and Away games, rinse and repeat.

I would have so much more respect if the Handbaggers and their idiot coach just came out and said it.
It’s how they cope.

They beat their chests over home and Away games but ignore the fact they keep “shitting the bed” when it Matters.

Having said that, you need to get in line.

The Tiggers have beaten them when it matters a couple of times, but the Hawks have be tormenting then for 4 decades now.
Tazsparrow is always a court jester but Grin joining him hand in hand is just like 2 muppets mating in the hope one of them might eventually squirt out an original post. :$

Now that * knuckle has weighed in, thread needs this...

9Hoo.gif

There would have to be a few other Tigger fans giving him a run for his money. has there ever been multiple winners ?
2016. Plugger35, Sportsmaniac and Tyreboyz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back