Stuart Dew is a slow, fat tub of lard

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me a footballer ahead of a vertical leaping, beep testing, time trial winning athlete any day....plus he is a lovely bloke.

Well done Stewy - inspiration for all those kids that just want to play.:)

Absolutely. That effort when he rolled through the Geelong backline Raiders of the Lost Ark-style like there was a pork pie on the edge of the goalsquare was superb. Surprised he 'fed' the ball to Williams though. He was like a fat kid fighting for the last piece of cake at a birthday party, I haven't seen that kind of desperation from one with burdening girth since Denver the Last Dinosaur outran the comet. Unreal. :thumbsu:

Give me a footballer ahead of a vertical leaping, beep testing, time trial winning athlete any day....plus he is a lovely bloke.

Well done Stewy - inspiration for all those kids that just want to play.:)

Players have to run a 3km time trial just to get around Dewy.

Strangely he seems more likeable in a Hawks jumper than he ever was in a Port jumper ...

Still reminds me of someone ...

dew.jpg

dew_lookalike.jpg

I'd say it was because Ablett, Sewell, Hodge and Ellis played better games then he did.

The giant fat f*ck definitely should have won the 3rd Qtr Norm Smith.

Apparently 3rd quarter = Premiership Quarter
Therefore 3rd quarter Norm Smith = Premiership Norm Smith or something.

The advantage of giving Hodge the medal, is he wasn't going to eat it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll still be big but he'll be fitter next year.... Love the DEW

Just want to say what a great asset Dewy has been.

From the moment he was first drafted to the hawks, he was behind the eight ball. Well not really. He ate the eight ball and all the other balls and the billiard table as well. But that not the point.

He has proven to be a master stoke of Clarkson in delivering us the Premiership Cup. :thumbsu:

Just want to say what a great asset Dewy has been.

From the moment he was first drafted to the hawks, he was behind the eight ball. Well not really. He ate the eight ball and all the other balls and the billiard table as well. But that not the point.

He has proven to be a master stoke of Clarkson in delivering us the Premiership Cup. :thumbsu:

He also got 4 large pizzas, 8 garlic breads, 4 bottles of Pepsi and a Sara Lee dessert delivered in the same order

He's definitely got a bigger veranda over his tool shed than last year if you could believe that for a AFL footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back