Stupid goddamn burnman idiotic trades 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if stupid but I started with Daniher and stuck with him all the way to round 7. He dropped so much in price and I couldn't afford to have another rookie in my forward line so I went Daniher > Townsend which netted me about 80k.

Not sure if stupid but I started with Daniher and stuck with him all the way to round 7. He dropped so much in price and I couldn't afford to have another rookie in my forward line so I went Daniher > Townsend which netted me about 80k.

Simon or Jacob?

He's now struggling in the VFL. Will be playing for the Kangas development squad soon.

Absolute rubbish. Both sentences.

Right? The Kangas don't even have a development squad.

I feel my R2 Rocky > Graham trade deserves a mention. It's got a "why did you even start him?" element along with a points-chasing component, and is only ameliorated by the fact that I didn't trade Rocky back in this week. Although I thought about it. And it's still not completely off the cards.

Right? The Kangas don't even have a development squad.

I feel my R2 Rocky > Graham trade deserves a mention. It's got a "why did you even start him?" element along with a points-chasing component, and is only ameliorated by the fact that I didn't trade Rocky back in this week. Although I thought about it. And it's still not completely off the cards.

My vote goes to you starting with Sam Jacobs. Rocky > Graham a worthy 2nd though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Suuce was part of the convo we had last week about your many questionable trades. Must have confused him with some other spud. .

I can confirm we had that conversation, and that my many trades have been questionable. No Sauce though. Started with Gawn/Kreuzer. Which was questionable at the time, but Kruze is coming good.

I can confirm we had that conversation, and that my many trades have been questionable. No Sauce though. Started with Gawn/Kreuzer. Which was questionable at the time, but Kruze is coming good.

Ah that's right. Yeh, I started with Kruez as well. Traded him to Grundy after Rd4. Happy to see him bounce back though, he's a very good player albeit unlucky with injuries.

I’d be more concerned for the p

I’d be more concerned for the peps that bought in rocky or Jonas

Sticks hand up...

Smith and Rocky for Garlett and Kelly this week. Kelly will outscore Smith and Rocky combined by half time.

Watch Walters go 150 now (he was my 3rd choice for a trade).

Hawks won with a great comeback and I'm still pi$$ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back