2nds Sturt vs Port Adelaide - Round 17 @ Unley

Remove this Banner Ad

We recruited Skinner and delisted Lienert - great list management!
Skinner being a spud doesn't mean we were wrong to delist Lienert. The only thing Lienert would be doing if he was still on our list would be taking games away from Burgoyne.

To be fair to Sam Skinner, he was very very good when playing for South. He would intercept mark everything and was a rock down back.
Now for the magpies he doesn’t even look SANFL level. How someone could drop off so badly is insane. It has to be coaching / not being able to handle the rigors of AFL standard training and fitness. He just looks so slow and useless now.

A side with 13 AFL-listed players, including senior heads like Dumont, Fantasia and Mayes goes down by 31 points, having conceded the first 9 goals of the match. Heads really need to roll at the end of this year across our footy program, including those who were charged with leading our SANFL campaign.
Apparently Lokan didn't want to coach the Maggies this season and had to be talked into it :rolleyes:, it's very difficult to believe what an absolute shambles the club has become under kok and his cronies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched him closely, just didn’t try, no run, pressure or attempt to have an influence on the game. He was playing wing in the first 2 quarters and just didn’t work up and down the ground. If he plays next week then I’ll assume he wasn’t playing under duress. Geez I hope he works out but getting bad vibes.

Watched him closely, just didn’t try, no run, pressure or attempt to have an influence on the game. He was playing wing in the first 2 quarters and just didn’t work up and down the ground. If he plays next week then I’ll assume he wasn’t playing under duress. Geez I hope he works out but getting bad vibes.
Exactly how I saw his game against Centrals two weeks ago.

Good grief. What a good idea to force fit a guy who doesn't want to be there into a role motivating and developing young people.
I believe it doesn't make sense on two fronts, number 1 is there should be plenty of qualified blokes out there who would have loved the chance and for not a lot of money, and 2, as you suggest why force someone whose heart obviously isn't in it to continue in what has to be a very important role for the club.

Don't we have Jarrod Cotton out there? He coached Norwood so he at least understands sanfl.

Maybe he won't do what Ken wants.

Jeez sounds Ben Jacobs like!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back