2nds Sturt vs Port Adelaide - Round 17 @ Unley

Remove this Banner Ad

Put georgiades at chb. I think he has all the attributes of being a quality high flying running rebounding defender. Reads the play well in the air, can be handy with his spoiling, intercept marking plus has the mobility to take the game and provide some run and dash off half back.

They’ve all checked out, embarrassing. The worst of them is Sinn, massive red flag when a kid just doesn’t want to be out there when he’s barely played. Zero possessions and tackles to date.
Careful. I raised a bit of concern about him a couple of weeks ago and was criticised as being too negative by a certain salty poster.

Nick Moore has been our best player this season (or Burgoyne when he has played). Which is quite telling really. Nothing against Moore, but Mayes, Mead, Hayes, Frederick, Sutcliffe, Skinner, Williams should be absolutely dominating these games.

It is insane how badly our players underperform at this level. There is something seriously wrong with our development and coaching, specifically at this level.

I'm willing to give Sinn and the other first year players an out. The others bring this club shame.
The club’s murmurings about leaving the SANFL probably don’t help with motivation either, but yeah this is embarrassing and unacceptable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put georgiades at chb. I think he has all the attributes of being a quality high flying running rebounding defender. Reads the play well in the air, can be handy with his spoiling, intercept marking plus has the mobility to take the game and provide some run and dash off half back.
I can’t think of something I want less. Shove a pineapple up my urethra sounds better.
Yeah he’s a great aerial mark, but do you really want him with the ball in his hands in the backline?
I also don’t know if it’s his reading of the ball that is great, he often misses the ball by the biggest margin error I’ve seen, and I’m including watching Auskick kids. He has great instinctual body work, and athleticism and I think that’s what you’re seeing when you say great at reading the flight. And yeah, those things would be assets in the backline but there’s negatives that mean I don’t want him there too. Basically that he’s a dumb as a post when not running on instincts.
Also, he’s shown he’s a quality kf and those are incredibly hard to find and super important. We would be as dumb as dogshit to burn his career ten minutes in because he’s having a blip under a coach that should have been turfed long ago.

Schofield has had a shocking back half of the year

If he doesn’t get delisted I’ll eat his footy boots for lunch.

He’s gone. Just far too limited, at this stage I’m not even sure he’s gonna have that good a state career once we do cut him. Forgettable Mid range sanfl / wafl player seems his level.

Yep, if you want him to regain form and run at the ball, try being a forward in this rabble it would destroy your confidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back