Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's not human nature mate. His reaction would be along the line of 'fcuk you then Liverpool'. Raheem will be compensated via a sign on fee for lost wages in 2 years if he's not sold. The relationship between pool and Sterling appears to be far worse than the relationship suarez and the club had. Not too extreme to say that the relationship is untenable.
How is that not human nature? Humans want money. He isnt gonna sit on 35k a week for two years if he cant engineer a move. I think we will sell him though no doubt but if we dont, we will see him sign a new deal I think.

But yeah it seems untenable. The fans never turned on Suarez. They have on Sterling. He'll go, were just waiting for City to offer the 50 which they will.

How is that not human nature? Humans want money. He isnt gonna sit on 35k a week for two years if he cant engineer a move. I think we will sell him though no doubt but if we dont, we will see him sign a new deal I think.

But yeah it seems untenable. The fans never turned on Suarez. They have on Sterling. He'll go, were just waiting for City to offer the 50 which they will.
You tell me i can't do something. I'm putting all my efforts into doing it. Agree with the rest of your post.

But he will make back any lost money on his next contract?

Lets say he is "losing" 6.5m over two years (65k a week); He sees out his contract, signs with whoever and gets a nice big new contract AND signing on fee of 7 million.

Bam, hasn't lost anything. In the exact same position he would have been in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But he will make back any lost money on his next contract?

Lets say he is "losing" 6.5m over two years (65k a week); He sees out his contract, signs with whoever and gets a nice big new contract AND signing on fee of 7 million.

Bam, hasn't lost anything. In the exact same position he would have been in.
You're risking a lot though. What if he breaks a leg or needs a knee reco. What if he doesnt put his heart into the two years at Liverpool and falls our of favour, doesnt play. No longer gets picked for England. So much can happen over two years.

If somebody puts a contract in front of you where you can make 7 million over two years. You take it. It's security, it's huge money for your family.

If he cant engineer a move which im sure he will anyways, then he will surely sign a new deal IMO.

You're risking a lot though. What if he breaks a leg or needs a knee reco. What if he doesnt put his heart into the two years at Liverpool and falls our of favour, doesnt play. No longer gets picked for England. So much can happen over two years.

If somebody puts a contract in front of you where you can make 7 million over two years. You take it. It's security, it's huge money for your family.

If he cant engineer a move which im sure he will anyways, then he will surely sign a new deal IMO.

Or he could do an RVP in his final years at Arsenal....refuse to sign a new contract and have the best seasons of his career then leave for a rival.

You're right though anything can happen.

I don't have a dog in this fight so don't care much either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back