Remove this Banner Ad

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr

Ultimate campaigner
May 8, 2004
Where you'd rather be
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey Suns crew!

Just wanted to give you all a heads that Brandon Ellis features on this week's ep of Dyl and Friends.

He has an amazing, yet super heartbreaking story into footy. He's a real genuine down-to-earth bloke!

Enjoy! :)

Mr Bods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hey Suns crew!

Just wanted to give you all a heads that Brandon Ellis features on this week's ep of Dyl and Friends.

He has an amazing, yet super heartbreaking story into footy. He's a real genuine down-to-earth bloke!

Enjoy! :)

Thanks heaps for sharing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RowellAnderson12

All Australian
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Pacers
Geez I hate this getting old thing..........WTF is a snapchat.....and why would that influence his 100 m sprint....o_O
Duursma was caught on a social app , asking a year 10 girl to meet up. He also sent topless pics.

The scandal is doing the rounds as the girl recorded the messages off a different phone

Choppers

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2015
Banchang,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
If the above facts are true he is one in my eyes
Whilst a girl in Yr10 at school is still too young for a 20yo to be chasing, I don't see that as him being a pedophile.....

When I first read the post I thought it was about a 10yo girl and I thought the same as you but I read it again and it's a yr10 girl so I assume about 15yo.

Mr Bods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Whilst a girl in Yr10 at school is still too young for a 20yo to be chasing, I don't see that as him being a pedophile.....

When I first read the post I thought it was about a 10yo girl and I thought the same as you but I read it again and it's a yr10 girl so I assume about 15yo.
I read it correctly. He is one in my eyes. If true.

Jen2310

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Suns, Melb Stars
Apparantely she lied about her age and she said she was 20. But even if she was 16, that's the legal age. Be just better hope she was not 15. Year 10, it really depends on when her birthday is. I turned 16 in october (today) in my year 10 year.

sunsofanarchy

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Happy birthday Jen
Apparantely she lied about her age and she said she was 20. But even if she was 16, that's the legal age. Be just better hope she was not 15. Year 10, it really depends on when her birthday is. I turned 16 in october (today) in my year 10 year.
On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad