News Suns to ask for Pick 1 as a priority pick

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you guys need a Rove McManus (flog that he is) high profile Chairman/President who will fly the flag for all things Freo and be passionate in a public arena about how the Dockers have been disadvantaged in so many ways over the years, both in player/star retention, and the ability to recruit A Grade Talent to the club.

The way I see it, with all due respect, your club and it's board and it's chairman (nice people as I am sure they are) seem too meek/timid to try take on Gil and City Hall.

Put it this way, Tony Cochrane (Suns Chairman) being a total pain in the ass and lobbyist for more Suns concessions from the AFL, must have played a pretty big part in the Suns getting their rescue package.

Now I don't like Cochrane or how he goes about things, but someone like him is exactly who Freo need leading their club.
[/QUOTE]
I’m ok with board but they are hamstrung by the WAFC.

The board is elected by the WAFC. WAFC are fine with West Coast being a powerhouse and Fremantle just above water.

I do wish the club go hard at the AFL.

That’s life but I still love my club.

Yup turns out the Suns were ravaged by injury and then lost motivation rather than lacking talent.

The 2018 draft haul of Rankine Luko and M King is already a scary foundation.

Then Rowell Anderson jeepers.

That's a phenomenal draft haul. Might go down as one if not the best of all time when it's all said and done.

It's still early in the season and don't even know if they will make finals . They also have the handicap of having to pay players more to retain them and constantly losing players .
A lot of their extended list is zone players from QLD and NT . Getting these guys with no go home factor is crucial to their future .
I don't know why a Carlton supporter is upset you guys have fed off the carcass of the expansion team's more than anyone .

I am more pissed about the bullshit PSD sh*t you guys pulled to get Martin. That's low low sh*t right there

Bizarre comment from you:

Wtf how was it low act. A fair value pick was offered and it was rejected because GCS had so many picks alrdy that they could afford to say no to prove a point.

If anything it stuffed up our timing for guys like Papley.

Its not like Martin is a consistent star last year. The value offered was fair. The fact that his form has gone up this year cant be factored into the trade.

Seems nuts the no.1 pick (today) is the suns priority pick given how good their young players are + academy guns

What a strange and irrelevant bump. And no, the number 1 pick in the draft went to North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back