Game Day Suns v Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to see how we go. Very excited to see how well our defense can reign in the Cats talls. Also going to tip big Zac for a monster day today, just a hunch.

Hey are there any buses back to boowagon park n ride BEFORE the game ends? My wife and young kids wont make it until the end (twilight start means finishes too late for the young ones) and they dont want to be stranded at the ground. I can get home by other means. So any buses at half time or 3/4 time?!?

I'm very keen to see how we go in the match ups in their forward 50. Sides have really taken advantage of our lack of KPDs lately. Rory will take the Hawkins match-up IMO, and May will get Walker.

But who goes on the 191cm first gamer in Kersten? I would say McKenzie.

Regardless, this makes it difficult to have third men coming in. We really must restrict their midfield as best as we possibly can. If not they're going to get ahold of us.

All 3 of our emergencies travelled.
I can't remember that happening before.

2 mids and a medium defender.

Yeah Sunny
I thought we should have smashed the Eagles last week, and I think our last quarter reflected that
Definitely our most disappointing loss for mine
Just don't know how that will translate today
Looking at our team it's pretty obvious why Bluey wants Bocky to push on another year, and it has nothing to do with footballing skill
Hard men in footy are a rare commodity these days, and with Browny leaving we've been light on
Geelong might do us slowly today based on matchups at the very least.
We haven't been playing particularly well at home recently either
Hope we can win though
Go Suns!

Hey are there any buses back to boowagon park n ride BEFORE the game ends? My wife and young kids wont make it until the end (twilight start means finishes too late for the young ones) and they dont want to be stranded at the ground. I can get home by other means. So any buses at half time or 3/4 time?!?
normally not

Show us how much that loss hurt boys. Show me the Suns I know.

Lookin confident and smart out there. Don't think we'll be seeing a repeat of the Hawks game tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back