Racing Super Coach Racing - Spring 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely everyone has 3-6 horses in Flight Stakes G1. Only the 7 horses running. Think smart not hard (Untill I come dead last in the race and lose 50K)
5 from the Flight
James Mc a lock

$0 left

Finding a $50k emergency was not easy so far

Surely everyone has 3-6 horses in Flight Stakes G1. Only the 7 horses running. Think smart not hard (Untill I come dead last in the race and lose 50K)
Coming from someone who had Verry Eleegant, Avilius and Dreamforce in a field of 7 in the Chipping Norton in another comp and not running a place I can assure you that its not as easy as it looks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the emergency eligible for the prize money increase/decrease? It'd suck having a donkey run last in the emergency slot and costing you $25k/$50k as well.

Is the emergency eligible for the prize money increase/decrease? It'd suck having a donkey run last in the emergency slot and costing you $25k/$50k as well.

A good question - I'd say it will be impacted by prizemoney changes

It would need to be for competition wide fairness. For that reason i think ill stick to 50k emergencies for at least the first few rounds

How many trades can you have before each round?

You should really get more cash at the beginning, you can hardly pick any decent horses.

What prizes are the Herald Sun offering?

You should really get more cash at the beginning, you can hardly pick any decent horses.

Unlimited trades each round

25k for the winner

Cash is reasonably tight but usually there is 1 G1 race that will feature cheaper runners which will allow you to pick a couple of the big names. I have no idea how they price the horses but with a bit of research usually you can get at least half a decent stable together with G1 horses. Hopefully if you pick the right horses this round the price changes will make it a bit easier to pick a full stable for round 2 and so on for the rest of the competition.

Picking 3 or 4 in the Flight is all fine and dandy if you want to come top few thousand but if you want to win you need to jag more winners. Obviously comes with more risk and you probably end up finishing in a poor position.

Picking 3 or 4 in the Flight is all fine and dandy if you want to come top few thousand but if you want to win you need to jag more winners. Obviously comes with more risk and you probably end up finishing in a poor position.
I agree, i think it is hard/silly to go past the main 2 in the market but beyond that id rather pick horses that are more likely to have a chance of winning/increasing in price. I did pick a 3rd horse from the flight stakes but only because it was very cheap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back