Movie Superbad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks very silly and juvenile but I've heard it's a good laugh.

Plus it's got the young fat guy from Knocked Up and George Michael Blueth who is one of the funniest young actors going around.

Just looking at those 2 makes me laugh, so they are ahead of the pack.

It's written by Seth Rogen too I'm pretty sure, good pedigree.

Looks very silly and juvenile but I've heard it's a good laugh.

Plus it's got the young fat guy from Knocked Up and George Michael Blueth who is one of the funniest young actors going around.

Just looking at those 2 makes me laugh, so they are ahead of the pack.

It's written by Seth Rogen too I'm pretty sure, good pedigree.

I have seen it already. Its freakin hilarious and i can highly recommend it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never saw it until a few weeks bak when it was on Fox...I thought it would be just another American Pie Lite cheesy predictable movie. It pretty much was a predictable movie but it was better than I thought it would be. Some good acting in it...but I really really cant stand the fat bloke.

Any scenes with McLovin and the cops are just hilarious. "McLovin, are you violating that young girl?!"

Pretty good movie overall. Weird how these actors in their mid-20s can look like 17 year olds though (although McLovin and Evan were actually young in real life).

I LOVED the movie, saw it first at the cinemas and thought it was great, recorded it on Foxtel IQ and ended up watching it about 5 times and it went up a couple of notches, so I realised I needed to buy the DVD, which I did for just $12, have watched it about 3 times since, I really just LOVE this movie, everything about it is awesome, but the best thing is that it reminds me so much of when I was in High School, the camaraderie between mates is the exact same as it was with my mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back