Competitions SuperCoach 2016 Carlton board league thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be my only non cashy, I love competitive leagues with good players & love league one for that reason & the club champs SJ has ran in the past. All good but thanks anyway boys.
I agree, Div 1 should be based on best ranked to help the league itself rank in the top 10/50. But understand why it is not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok we should start getting these leagues set up.

Firstly I'll ask for a few posters to act as 'captains' of their league.

Captains will be responsible for contacting each member of their league and confirming they are still interested in participating. Once that confirmation comes through they'll need to distribute the league code to each interested participant.

Chism and Jatz I'll ask you two to step up to the plate if you don't mind. I'll of course be one and if we can get one more person to put their hand up that would be great.

Ok we should start getting these leagues set up.

Firstly I'll ask for a few posters to act as 'captains' of their league.

Captains will be responsible for contacting each member of their league and confirming they are still interested in participating. Once that confirmation comes through they'll need to distribute the league code to each interested participant.

Chism and Jatz I'll ask you two to step up to the plate if you don't mind. I'll of course be one and if we can get one more person to put their hand up that would be great.

No probs and i will captain a league.

Do you want to run some sort of random draw so we can assign every one to a league then Captains appointed and league codes Pm'd out. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back