Competitions SuperCoach 2016 Carlton board league thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just waiting on Yubby to confirm participation and we will then have a full League 1.

He/she has not been online since mid-Feb though so I am not sure whether the interest is still there.

Jatz can you let me know who has/hasn't registered for League 4 - might look to replace Yubby.
Just sent out the codes for League 4 today so will need to let you know.

Sorry for the late notice all, this week at work has been a real...well anyway, at least the footy is back!:thumbsu:

Also keen as to jump on board a league- competitive player but been too slow joining leagues this year!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey I noticed on the Supercoach site that you can add "experts" into your league (journo's, etc.).

Is it worth waiting until as late as possible and then use this function to fill any remaining places?

Just a thought - would be nice to give Robbo a touch up (metaphorically speaking of course!).

Hey I noticed on the Supercoach site that you can add "experts" into your league (journo's, etc.).

Is it worth waiting until as late as possible and then use this function to fill any remaining places?

Just a thought - would be nice to give Robbo a touch up (metaphorically speaking of course!).
I like that idea actually. Keeps it as local as possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back