Competition Superqoach: Last Man Standing

Remove this Banner Ad

Superqoach.png

Hello all, and welcome to the belated Superqoach competition for season 23.

This will be run a little differently than previous years, so read closely.

Each player signed up will pick 9 qootiers at the start of each round. If your group of 9 has the collective lowest superqoach score of all competitors, you lose, if it doesn't, you are free to fight another day.

Oh wait, that really wasn't that complicated at all.

Rules
  1. You must pick 3 defenders, 3 mids and 3 forwards per week. A players position is defined by the position they played in the previous game.
  2. If you sign up, you must have your team of 9 submitted by 11:59pm on the Thursday of each week.
  3. If the cumulative total of your team is lower than everyone else's, you're eliminated.
  4. I will play with how many players per week are eliminated based on signups. Aiming for about 20 players, if we get more I'll eliminate more each week, if we get less I'll just off myself.
  5. There is no limit as to how many people can select each qootier. Unless everyone picks the exact same team, then I'll just sell myself to the Ukrainians.

That's it.

Signup below.

Player List

1. The Filth Wizard
  2. Tgrs
  3. Burningdwarf
  4. PVF
  5. Kohphi
  6. Harolad
  7. JT_THE_MAN
  8. Fitzroybowiedog
  9. Golumless
  10. Hatchy1992
  11. Thatsapaddlin
  12. Nakia
  13. Willo_
  14. Dennis Crumpet
  15. Cayz_
  16. Sterge
  17. Ant Bear

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in

I am a supercoach curse as well

So no Royals are getting picked and suck a dick to all opposition players that no longer get a touch when I pick them :thumbsu:

It's alright, I don't get touches anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back