Mystery Suppressed Inventions that could've changed the World

Remove this Banner Ad

They already make artificial diamonds that are superior in nearly every way to naturally-occurring ones.

And you're right - the Jewellery Diamond Cartels (De Beers etc) are engaged in multi-million dollar legal actions to get artificial diamonds classified as something else - even though they are chemically and physically identical to natural diamonds. All industrial diamonds used these days are artificial.

Notice I said 'superior in nearly every way' - the one way in which natural diamonds are 'better' is regarding flaws. Artificial diamonds can be created far clearer, purer, and stronger than natural ones (cheaper, too). So the Diamond jewellery companies market their natural diamonds as 'Flawed by Nature - proving that they are superior'. And needless to say, there are plenty of idiots who buy those.

really? i thought artifical diamonds were still a bit yellow when under an electron microscope.

well you learn something new everyday. i know what i'll be buying if i'm ever dumb enough to get married.

I worked with a guy who was convinced that a self-propelled motor had already been built and bought by the oil companies. He was aiming to remake/design/build a self propelled motor of his own, and not get bought out.

That was over 10 years ago.
Is he still alive?.

Some cures like Cancer for instance could be a possibility for being kept secret. Especially if there was a 'cure all' which just required a course of an anti-biotic over a period of a couple of weeks for example.

The amount of lives this would save every year would have a massive impact on our society and planet.

All of a sudden there would be millions more mouths to feed and water every year. Natural resources would be put under considerable pressure and poverty would be rife.

Not to mention a phase out of the cancer cure industry and thousands of charities and associated hangers on

Compare it tho computer viruses. We cant seem to wipe those out even though they are created by a "similar" group of people to those selling the cures

Cancer = Population control

Cure will be kept secret.
The money that would be made by pharmaceutical companies would be too large a carrot for it to be kept a secret.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The money that would be made by pharmaceutical companies would be too large a carrot for it to be kept a secret.

Not if the ingredients were cheap and simple. Mate of mine was massive on Dr Johanna Budwig and lent me her book, she was a German biochemist from the 1960s nominated 6 or 7 times for the Nobel Prize, she claimed to have cured cancer patients with virtually days to live using a Flaxseed oil-quark (cottage cheese) mix. The quark works as a protein base that allows the oil to be asborbed into the blood which dissolves the cancer...i'm not an expert on it but you'd reckon someone would have furthered her research in the last 40-50 years, i asked the Aust Cancer Council and they hadnt heard of her...maybe she was a nutter who fluked all those nobel prize nominations or maybe she was really onto something.

Not if the ingredients were cheap and simple. Mate of mine was massive on Dr Johanna Budwig and lent me her book, she was a German biochemist from the 1960s nominated 6 or 7 times for the Nobel Prize, she claimed to have cured cancer patients with virtually days to live using a Flaxseed oil-quark (cottage cheese) mix. The quark works as a protein base that allows the oil to be asborbed into the blood which dissolves the cancer...i'm not an expert on it but you'd reckon someone would have furthered her research in the last 40-50 years, i asked the Aust Cancer Council and they hadnt heard of her...maybe she was a nutter who fluked all those nobel prize nominations or maybe she was really onto something.

A brief googling about 'Nobel Prize Nominations' will reveal there is no evidence Budwig was ever nominated for a Nobel Prize. Those nominated for prize consideration are never informed, and the names are kept secret for 50 years.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/medicine/index.html

It's just a lie made up by her fan-base - all 'alternative' healers have the same desperate publicity machines running.

A brief googling about 'Nobel Prize Nominations' will reveal there is no evidence Budwig was ever nominated for a Nobel Prize. Those nominated for prize consideration are never informed, and the names are kept secret for 50 years.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/medicine/index.html

It's just a lie made up by her fan-base - all 'alternative' healers have the same desperate publicity machines running.

Game. Set. Match.

There was a story i was told by my mate who runs his own car tyre business in Melbourne.

He sells all the usual regular car tyres Bridgestone , Pirrelli etc etc and one of his Reps from a leading tyre company told him that a bloke came up with a Rubber compound that lasts close to 10x the normal tyre rubber design ( About 10 years for a standard set ) with much more grip. The compound just never wears out.

He patented the compound of rubber but it was brought out by a leading tyre manufacturer and he was paid over 20 million for it. The design was then scrapped and forever forgotten as it would of put 95% of the tyre manufacturers out of business cutting sales by 95% if anyone could buy a set that lasts over 10 years!

Seriously true story and not really surprising.
I've heard the same story about light globes that can keep burning for years without needing replacement.

I'd only heard of three of those inventions. Interesting stuff and will edit this post later with more thoughts.

The water fuel cell as they describe it would violate a golden principle of physics, the conservation of energy. Meyer's death looks shady though, so maybe there was something there. FWIW I think someone else once claimed to have invented a water-powered car??

Greek fire - very well known and it made a brief comeback (with different composition) as napalm from WW2 to Vietnam.

Chronovisor - had heard of it but sounds far-fetched to have been invented by a priest. Safe to say that one's a hoax.

I hadn't heard of the cloud buster, starlite, rife devices, sloot digital coding system, Ogle's carburettor or project x.a (made obsolete by vaping). They mostly sound pseudo-sciency and I'm sceptical, except maybe for Ogle's carburettor. Starlite coating (if it's real) would be excellent for hypersonic aircraft and as a heat shield for spaceships. Ceramic tiles are effective, but if they fall off, your spaceship is toast!

It's a huge shame that a number of these were and are being suppressed...

There are no doubt hundreds of inventions that could improve humanity that will never see the light of day.
As you know GG im normally very much anti conspiracy theories but this is very different.
Companies are in the business of making profit, period.
If for want of example I was to invent a material for car tyres that never went flat and never wore down that would be an excellent thing...
Except for tyre manufacturers.
Now for me to get my invention into production in any substantial way would involve massive initial investment to achieve the economies of scale necessary to become even a small player in the tyre market and probably take a number of years.
OR
I could take a cheque with lot of zeros on it from Bridgestone in exchange for my patent which they then file away forever.

Thats not a conspiracy theory, thats bloody capitalism.

Actually I'm surprised there was no mention of any of the works of Nikola Tesla in that video. He was a weird unit (and there's speculation he got ideas from aliens via telepathy o_O), but an absolute wizard and made Edison look like an amateur in comparison.

I'd only heard of three of those inventions. Interesting stuff and will edit this post later with more thoughts.

The water fuel cell as they describe it would violate a golden principle of physics, the conservation of energy. Meyer's death looks shady though, so maybe there was something there. FWIW I think someone else once claimed to have invented a water-powered car??

Greek fire - very well known and it made a brief comeback (with different composition) as napalm from WW2 to Vietnam.

Chronovisor - had heard of it but sounds far-fetched to have been invented by a priest. Safe to say that one's a hoax.

I hadn't heard of the cloud buster, starlite, rife devices, sloot digital coding system, Ogle's carburettor or project x.a (made obsolete by vaping). They mostly sound pseudo-sciency and I'm sceptical, except maybe for Ogle's carburettor. Starlite coating (if it's real) would be excellent for hypersonic aircraft and as a heat shield for spaceships. Ceramic tiles are effective, but if they fall off, your spaceship is toast!
A water fuel cell is real tech, you may know it as a hydrogen fuel cell. They become powered by water when you use something like a solar panel to produce electrolysis, meaning that you can fuel it with water rather than straight hydrogen, and it acts somewhat like a battery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back