Media Swamprat Star Quits

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I'd never consider changing my name to shithouse, that would be terrible.

It'd be better than Red Squirrel or Cloud...

1. He will release an episode of the SFA cartoon show at least once a fortnight. It's a great idea, he's a great writer. The league needs it. :crossmark:
2. He will make at least 10 quality posts per match thread this season. Quality posts being those that actively contribute to the thread and get other posters involved. He will be above spamming. :crossmark:
3. He will hold a key position within the Swamprats 20 by the end of the season. Those being FF, CHF, Ruck, Ruck Rover, Rover, Centre or a Wing. This isn't a brag nor an ultimatum. The Rats have a seriously quality list and he has his work cut out to prove himself worthy of such a position. :handwaving:
4. He will be All-SFA for Season 22 :handwaving:

1. He will release an episode of the SFA cartoon show at least once a fortnight. It's a great idea, he's a great writer. The league needs it. :crossmark:
2. He will make at least 10 quality posts per match thread this season. Quality posts being those that actively contribute to the thread and get other posters involved. He will be above spamming. :crossmark:
3. He will hold a key position within the Swamprats 20 by the end of the season. Those being FF, CHF, Ruck, Ruck Rover, Rover, Centre or a Wing. This isn't a brag nor an ultimatum. The Rats have a seriously quality list and he has his work cut out to prove himself worthy of such a position. :handwaving:
4. He will be All-SFA for Season 22 :handwaving:

I was about to ask what his post count is at the moment.

I was about to ask what his post count is at the moment.
Not sure, I think it should be above 10 though. Have a cartoon practically done and it will be out this week.

Not sure how the other 3 are going.

Thanks for the bump, skip :thumbsu:

Not sure, I think it should be above 10 though. Have a cartoon practically done and it will be out this week.

Not sure how the other 3 are going.

Thanks for the bump, skip :thumbsu:

I hope you have taken my prior post into consideration. Your health depends on it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back