Analysis Swans players SC/DT/Fantasy questions (Opposition posters welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys and girls, do we think Tommy Mitchell will ave 110+ supercoach this year? looking to replace Rockliff with him.

Hi guys,

Parker has been biiig in pre season and in season start. im currently in a pickle in not knowing weither to draft him or to draft R Grey. I like Parker alot but is he garunteed to be playing predominantly as a midfeild all year or will he be thrown up forward throughout matches etc?

Hi guys,

Parker has been biiig in pre season and in season start. im currently in a pickle in not knowing weither to draft him or to draft R Grey. I like Parker alot but is he garunteed to be playing predominantly as a midfeild all year or will he be thrown up forward throughout matches etc?

I'd go Gray personally this year, however it depends who your other mids are. I feel due to Sydney being fractionally better we will win more, thus Parker could have bigger scoring games. Gray does kick goals probably a bit more than Parker. Personally in 2016 I'd go Gray, then look at Parker in 2017. Parker is the riskier choice in 2016, however if you go Parker you won't lose out. Very tough choice.

I have got him.
Has not got under 125 points so far.

Yeah absolutely kicking myself that I didn't get him, although I got Ryan Griffen instead. Was looking for someone as a point of difference.

Do i do anything to get Mitchell in? It would mean downgrading Howe to Tipa and then Rocky to Mitchell.

Other option is Rocky to zaharakis and Barlow to Merret.

In a pickle as i want tommy but at 620k he requires some cash making somewhere else

Personally the 2nd option. I have Zach Merrett in my team. Will get 30+ most weeks, loves a goal and Essendon are rubbish so teams won't bother with tags. Don't bother with Zakarakis this early, every year is the same with him, starts well for a month, gets a soft tissue injury, out for 8 weeks, repeat. You can probably get Merrett, downgrade a rookie, then cash in and get Mitchell.

Personally the 2nd option. I have Zach Merrett in my team. Will get 30+ most weeks, loves a goal and Essendon are rubbish so teams won't bother with tags. Don't bother with Zakarakis this early, every year is the same with him, starts well for a month, gets a soft tissue injury, out for 8 weeks, repeat. You can probably get Merrett, downgrade a rookie, then cash in and get Mitchell.
Parish is also an Essendon player to keep an eye on.

Parish is also an Essendon player to keep an eye on.

Have him already and I also have Josh Hall (was my big gamble). Also have Elliot Yeo. My side is different, I purposely left 200k in the bank though.

Stef to Tippett. Bank the 140k and use to upgrade Barlow to Mitchell next week is also an option. I think the days of the 2 dominant rucks avg 120+ are gone. But effectively howe to tipa will give same money and wont mean trading out a premium. gunna be an interesting trade week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other one you could consider would be Milera, or downgrade a rookie mid to a Menedue type. Also would consider Micheal Hartley as a KPD

Howe to Hartley
Rocky to Mitchell.

and hope to god that lyon puts barlow in the midfield this week.

This is probably my number 1 option now. Forgot all about hartley so thanks

Howe to Hartley
Rocky to Mitchell.

and hope to god that lyon puts barlow in the midfield this week.

This is probably my number 1 option now. Forgot all about hartley so thanks

Bare in mind Howe is still a good few weeks away at the very least. Don't want to consider him for a month minimum.

I don't have Barlow, don't want to touch many Freo players they are poor fantasy players bar Fyfe and you are paying through the roof for Fyfe

I am thinking about getting marcus Adams.
Should i get him or wait week?

I have him, but planning to sell him soon. Just expect him to plateau a bit out. He's a solid pick though.

Hewett is absolute a weird one for me, I want to keep him...but we all know Horse!

Yeah il ride him until he hits a BE of around 50. Then get rid. I reckon he will be in the team for atleast a few more weeks. so should be safe. Papley i can see staying all year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back