Analysis Swans players SC/DT/Fantasy questions (Opposition posters welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah il ride him until he hits a BE of around 50. Then get rid. I reckon he will be in the team for atleast a few more weeks. so should be safe. Papley i can see staying all year

So annoyed with myself for not picking Papley...just thought he wouldn't have job security. Now he's on the too expensive for the output type. I'm actually waiting for Jamie Elliott to come back, then I'll pounce. I have Tippa (Ess), and I also have Milera as cheapish forwards

So annoyed with myself for not picking Papley...just thought he wouldn't have job security. Now he's on the too expensive for the output type. I'm actually waiting for Jamie Elliott to come back, then I'll pounce. I have Tippa (Ess), and I also have Milera as cheapish forwards

I didnt pick tippa, Went Harwood (yuk) and Dea.

Milera looks the goods.

I didnt pick tippa, Went Harwood (yuk) and Dea.

Milera looks the goods.

The only issue with Milera is the way they have him playing he doesn't get much of the ball. However I generally have a rule and that is don't pick a rookie unless they are ready made. All my rookies are ready made.

The only issue with Milera is the way they have him playing he doesn't get much of the ball. However I generally have a rule and that is don't pick a rookie unless they are ready made. All my rookies are ready made.

My rule is mature body, Solely the reason i went papley. hes a tank

My rule is mature body, Solely the reason i went papley. hes a tank

My rookies are Marcus Adams, Milera, Oliver, Hartley, Brown, Parish & Mills. I have Christian Petracca on the pine too. The rest of my squad are premiums and good to A graders. It is the way I do it. Not the only way but it is how I do it.

Guns and Rooks always a tried and tested formula.

I broke that this year and loaded up on mid pricers which is my number 1 rule NOT TO DO.

Hunter, Crouch, Kerridge, Wells have all been ok so far. Then awkwardly priced Mills Benken and Howe. Only howe has been a failure so far. With crouch close to being a failure along with mills so far. But should be good for 80 odd. I expected 90s from him but ohwell

Went 3-3 in the backline for SC. Adams, Brown, Hartley, Tippa and Broad who I forgot to trade out in Rd 1. Waiting to replace him.

Mids I have Oliver, Mills, Hewett, Davis and Gresham.

Fwds I have Kennedy, Kerridge, Papley and Menadue.

Waiting for Petracca to come back

Never expect 90's from a rookie. If they get you 65-75, that is a good effort. They are cash cows, get some money then sell.

Was talking about midpricers. Who i always expect to get 90's from. Otherwise id just get rookies for 150k less MCrouch cost me high 300's i think and i fully expected 90+ as a minimum

Was talking about midpricers. Who i always expect to get 90's from. Otherwise id just get rookies for 150k less MCrouch cost me high 300's i think and i fully expected 90+ as a minimum

Ridiculous purchase last year then. As a medium you have to really be careful. Had Shiel (GWS) last year and that worked.

Ridiculous purchase last year then. As a medium you have to really be careful. Had Shiel (GWS) last year and that worked.

You have lost me... Last year? I got him this year at high 300's expecting a 90+output. Hes close but not close enough.. Im talking about MCrouch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah il ride him until he hits a BE of around 50. Then get rid. I reckon he will be in the team for atleast a few more weeks. so should be safe. Papley i can see staying all year
Papley is on my team but can not seam to get him off my bench because of my other forwards (Hogan,Stringer,Franklin,Kennedy and Zorko).

You have lost me... Last year? I got him this year at high 300's expecting a 90+output. Hes close but not close enough.. Im talking about MCrouch

Wouldn't have touched him with a 10 foot pole this year. Way over priced.

Tell me about this papley kid. For a keepers league does him look to have some decent mid rotations in him, or is he a pure forward crumber type? I havent actually seen him play, so any info would be great. Cheers

Tell me about this papley kid. For a keepers league does him look to have some decent mid rotations in him, or is he a pure forward crumber type? I havent actually seen him play, so any info would be great. Cheers

Small forward at this stage, he's not a bad pickup for fantasy.

Jack Steven is paying $4.00 to be the highest scoring number 3 in the comp this week. Obv main threat is Lewis. But ive chucked some down on the saint, As the pies bleed points

Not a bad bet, albeit Steven isn't a high possession mid. Look at the teams that will belt teams- Gold Coast, Port, etc and see for more value. Decent rough bet though.

Not a bad bet, albeit Steven isn't a high possession mid. Look at the teams that will belt teams- Gold Coast, Port, etc and see for more value. Decent rough bet though.

Gaff, Murphy and Wallis pretty much the only other "number 3's" hes up against.

I like Gaff as the most against a Freo side that can be exposed but it's a derby so who knows.

Yeah although collingwood has given up the most 100 + scores in the season so far. Well thats my reasoning anyway. We will see come sunday arvo

Yeah although collingwood has given up the most 100 + scores in the season so far. Well thats my reasoning anyway. We will see come sunday arvo

It is sound reasoning. Hope you win mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back