Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like a good idea! I'll see what I can do with that. Which platforms do you suggest?

Well, I can't promise it will be eight things every week but I will try!

I think the swans fb group will like it & twitter. I don't know enough about other social media platforms.

19MAR24: Lewis Melican interview/Big Sports Breakfast New
Lewis Melican on BSB

36:30 they say we're continuing the march to the match for the rest of the season for every home match.

That's fantastic and a great initiative to make our own.

that was a very thorough analysis of the swans, very worthwhile ... well done to that crunch time mob
i think mccartin/melican deserved some credit, but as a stern critic of the vic football media i cannot deny that was great to listen to

Lewis Melican on BSB

""Brundy Grodie"?

FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a measured person in his responses, he ponders every question then gives a proper response without giving too much away.
I love the respect he shows Buddy, always calls him Lance.
I really like the way he handled the Buddy (non) story. He didn’t get indignant. He didn’t ridicule it. He just provided a very personal and respectful take on Franklin’s enormous contribution to the club.

It will be interesting to see if Morris just lets it go or if he doubles down on whatever info he thinks he has.

Hopefully the former.

I really like the way he handled the Buddy (non) story. He didn’t get indignant. He didn’t ridicule it. He just provided a very personal and respectful take on Franklin’s enormous contribution to the club.

It will be interesting to see if Morris just lets it go or if he doubles down on whatever info he thinks he has.

Hopefully the former.
Where there's smoke there's fire , what do you think Horse is going to say

Where there's smoke there's fire , what do you think Horse is going to say
I've no doubt there's a tiny whiff of smoke. Morris wouldn't have made something completely up out of nothing. But I also suspect it was probably just the inevitable pain that a champion player and club go through when they have to come to terms with things being over.

What Horse might have said I touched on in my earlier post. He could have done a Bevo, and attacked the journalist angrily. Or ridiculed him. Those responses would be more likely to engage Morris to fire back.

I've no doubt there's a tiny whiff of smoke. Morris wouldn't have made something completely up out of nothing. But I also suspect it was probably just the inevitable pain that a champion player and club go through when they have to come to terms with things being over.

What Horse might have said I touched on in my earlier post. He could have done a Bevo, and attacked the journalist angrily. Or ridiculed him. Those responses would be more likely to engage Morris to fire back.
I just watched the presser and he was very good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back