Podcast Sweet F.A. Season 27 Podcast - EPISODE 8 OUT RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey cuzzies I know demand has been high to hear my rich tones once more so let's put it together huh.

We will look to record Episode One on the evening of Wednesday the 20th of February. Please place all expression of interest in this here thread or PM me, and I will decide which of you are interesting enough to be featured on the show. Ideally there will be two guests, they will be charismatic and insightful, and be decided by the end of tomorrow (the 15th). In the event that only NaturalDisaster and SarahSmiles sign up the podcast will be cancelled. All participants must publicly endorse our sponsors and praise the intro music live* on air. The recording will go up the following day on all of your favourite platforms that aren't a pain in the arse. I don't know how long they will be but generally I will try and lop off segments which are getting boring and move on to some good s**t (while remaining fair blah blah).

I hope to produce these fortnightly, so please try and make sure that noteworthy stuff happens around the League in between episodes.
A good proportion of the agenda will be set by questions and talking points from the wider SFA, so please PM me your investigations, hot takes, and s**t you generally wanna hear spoken about. Naturally, I will routinely be squibbing the probing, difficult and sensitive questions.

I almost know how to do this so hopefully it comes together well. Cool!

*not live

EPISODE ONE - The Jesus, ClarkeM & TJASTA - Mono Version Here

EPISODE TWO - KohPhi, The Half Back & Elton Johns Wig

EPISODE THREE - fitzroybowiedog, The Jesus & Intruders

EPISODE FOUR - Mystery Host, manangatang & Broken

EPISODE FIVE - Mystery Host, Yakker & The Jesus

EPISODE SIX UNCUT - Tigerturbulance, RodneyDangerfield & Barrybran

EPISODE SEVEN VERYCUT - Allikat, harry000 & Cadaver

EPISODE EIGHT - AceAndy, rfctiger74, MWPP, por_please_ya & MYSTERY GUEST

Last edited:
Just make sure you have a functioning headphone jack.

Keen to have a chat at some point, JoshWoodenSpoon but am limited to the day so if you want to have a recorded Skype chat for a mini feature, let me know and we can set up a time. Happy to give the Goss on the new Bombers culture, leadership spill and which new recruit has rustled the jimmies in the co-ed change rooms at Abdu.

Otherwise if that wont work for what you're wanting to do or I'm not interesting enough, all good and best of luck.

Keen to have a chat at some point, JoshWoodenSpoon but am limited to the day so if you want to have a recorded Skype chat for a mini feature, let me know and we can set up a time. Happy to give the Goss on the new Bombers culture, leadership spill and which new recruit has rustled the jimmies in the co-ed change rooms at Abdu.

Otherwise if that wont work for what you're wanting to do or I'm not interesting enough, all good and best of luck.
This sounds great! Those that know me intimately will assure you I'm all about miniature features.

Happy to do one of them when you need one.
Would love to have you on at some point, Rodders!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back