Podcast Turbos Torch: 👀 Cadsky exposes Mobbs Medal VOTE FIXING PODCAST Pg 1 post 24

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon mate. I drop into the PM and all of the sudden, hang on guys, I'm gonna chill with some other homies for a while.
I'm didn't say you were wrong, just that you're clearly messed up to be so right

12 eh?

face peanuts GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It may not yet be a tsunami, a freak wave or dumper but there are ripples on the Turbo pond.

Around the traps there are murmurings about the Hot Seat. Further there have been some curious questions about why Turbo has continued to duck taking his own Test.

While not yet an issue of AceAndy proportions, Turbo would be well advised to cut off the negative speculation by quickly agreeing to take his own challenge.

As an obviously neutral party, I hereby offer to set the 10 questions.

It may not yet be a tsunami, a freak wave or dumper but there are ripples on the Turbo pond.

Around the traps there are murmurings about the Hot Seat. Further there have been some curious questions about why Turbo has continued to duck taking his own Test.

While not yet an issue of AceAndy proportions, Turbo would be well advised to cut off the negative speculation by quickly agreeing to take his own challenge.

As an obviously neutral party, I hereby offer to set the 10 questions.
Horrie I know you are devastated at still being the thickest pr!ck after all this time,
and I had great hopes Cadsky was the one,
just hang in there,
one day there is sure to be someone dumber :rolleyes:

Horrie I know you are devastated at still being the thickest pr!ck after all this time,
and I had great hopes Cadsky was the one,
just hang in there,
one day there is sure to be someone dumber :rolleyes:

So disappointing. Has absolutely zip to do with me. Out of the goodness out of my alleged heart I am offering to help you out. Be positive man and sign up to the challenge. You will have fun and dispel the rumours. Frankly I am tiring of defending you but will continue my efforts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back